Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

Unibet gave me,to all that have placed fourfold last week, a free bet of 5€...so here we go  Wink

free bet.png

AAAAAND this one will cover mine, @Nestabear and Melika Razavi a trip to Malta. Very Happy

3€.png

Even Unibet gives high chances for this betslip...cash-out option available Rofl

cash out.png

Nestabear Rank 23
Rank 23

Here we go @XY... me you & Melika off to Malta

malta.jpg

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
Want2Believe Rank 17
Rank 17

@XY I'm sorry, buddy. I'm doing cargo flights at the moment. But I can put you in the box if you need Smile

XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@Want2Believe wrote:

@XY I'm sorry, buddy. I'm doing cargo flights at the moment. But I can put you in the box if you need Smile

doesn't matter mate,as long as you land us safe. Wink

Even better if you are carrying animals in it,I am struggling to find a language with the people nowadays. Laugh

jerry Rank 20
Rank 20

@XY 

Still alive this one from you (that one with penalty in Nantes). Cash out or wait? Dont like playing draws when one team is better than the other with Broendby clearly the better side. But Odense at home so it should be more or less even.

Przechwytywanie55.JPG

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@jerry wrote:

@XY 

Still alive this one from you (that one with penalty in Nantes). Cash out or wait? Dont like playing draws when one team is better than the other with Broendby clearly the better side. But Odense at home so it should be more or less even.

Przechwytywanie55.JPG

Nice @jerry  ,I was thinking to play "Mario Gómez to score and a draw", but thought if Stuttgart scores second goal it would be hard for Union Berlin to even it out...whatever.

Dont know how much are you in...
If you think it is enogh for you,then cash it out.
Brondby need to win this one so they could reach Europa spot.OB need just to deny that...

Definitely will be a wild one...

0 Likes
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

rep.png

A little recap while I am here... Smile

Like I said,didn't expect 2:2 in Stuttgart game.I saw Union will chase that game,but didn't expect them to score second.Now they have nice chance at home. Thumbs Up

Caen with a lose lost their relagation play-off spot,and now they are relegated becuse Dijon won against Toulouse (0:1,2:1).Wild staff! Wow
Nice took the lead,and double the advantage in a second half so Monaco's miseries continues (1:0,2:0).  Teardrop
Thought process was good,though. 

So,we have first one still alive...Sporting-Porto in a worst case will be void,Lewa will score two so we are fine here Wink.
Only concern is Fiorentina's motivation,but I think with G. Simeone and L. Muriel one goal should come Smile

Malta,here I come!

Slikovni rezultat za going to the beach gif

jerry Rank 20
Rank 20

Broendby leading 2;0 now. Did cash out after 20min for about 40%. There was only one team in a game and that was Odense (was fookin sure they would won that). Awkward goal from Broendby in first and still Odense was clearly a better side. Then another lucky one for Broendby and its 2;0 now. Shame, cause i bet Broendby-Odense 2/1 first half-second half and that was really good chance for that (there was even disallowed goal for Odense). If they get goal till 85 its still good chance for a draw.

10min left and Broendby with 10man Scared

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@jerry wrote:

Broendby leading 2;0 now. Did cash out after 20min for about 40%. There was only one team in a game and that was Odense (was fookin sure they would won that). Awkward goal from Broendby in first and still Odense was clearly a better side. Then another lucky one for Broendby and its 2;0 now. Shame, cause i bet Broendby-Odense 2/1 first half-second half and that was really good chance for that (there was even disallowed goal for Odense). If they get goal till 85 its still good chance for a draw.

10min left and Broendby with 10man Scared

Yeah,had one eye on that match...second one was on poker client. Laugh

Povezana slika

OB had possession and some nice chances,but one counter attack costed them.Have no idea how Brondby ended up with 6-7 players in OB box?!
Also,maybe offside on that goal...
After that they went all-in,but it didnt paid out.Quite opposite,they received second.

Glad to hear you made cash-out! Thumbs Up

jerry Rank 20
Rank 20

@XY  Watching Sporting-Porto now. 3rd goal imminent im afraid. But its final maybe they will go for 1:1 FT Thumbs Up. Good match btw

0 Likes