cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

The result of the game is OK for us

Away goal was crucial. Late goal wasn't that big deal in any case you'll have to win next time. Lets see what Pep comes up then, change all defenders for surprise element? Rofl

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Livertool wrote:

The result of the game is OK for us

Away goal was crucial. Late goal wasn't that big deal in any case you'll have to win next time. Lets see what Pep comes up then, change all defenders for surprise element? Rofl

And who assisted on the 1-1? CashCash 1Cash

Well, if we win 1-0, we're through, the problem is, our defense resembles Swiss cheese!

Will be interesting to see how much we're rotating in the Bundesliga now. Haaland, Guerreiro, Reus, Hummels, Can, Bellingham could all use a break.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
psrquack
Rank 27
Rank 27

Watched yesterday's game:

pros: offensive play, not parking the bus, good goalie, trying the combinative play.

cons: lack of speed, many times outnumbered on midfield, poor defence.

Unfortunately this is enough for a heroic die.

Skipping next game against Stuttgart would be similar to suicide. There is still a chance for the UCL, they must grab it.

0 Likes
WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

@psrquack wrote:

Watched yesterday's game:

pros: offensive play, not parking the bus, good goalie, trying the combinative play.

cons: lack of speed, many times outnumbered on midfield, poor defence.

Unfortunately this is enough for a heroic die.

Skipping next game against Stuttgart would be similar to suicide. There is still a chance for the UCL, they must grab it.

Have we seen the same game? Haaland and Knauff are pretty speedy and the defence was excellent (for BVB standards) yesterday! City didn't buy the ref a new house for nothing...Laugh

Regarding being outnumbered: Some dude on twitter counted the overloads (2 or more opponents) for Morey and Meunier on our right side/CIty's left side: 2 for Morey from minutes 1-62. 9 for Morey between 63-80. 5 for Meunier between 81-90. Guess what happened in the 63rd minute?  Puking

I don't want to say that it's all Reyna's fault, Meunier is a complete disaster, but I didn't see him on offense and on defense he was not working at all.  

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
0 Likes
Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Watched highlights, did they even used var in Ederson situation? 

Where was the bus in late match? Players distances miles away, midfielders scratching their bums somewhere when heading for xtra time, leaving 5 on 4 inside box. You getet what you deserveSmirk

Screenshot_20210407-114845~2.png

0 Likes
WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

The BVB getting ready to come back out onto the pitch for the second half:

giphy

WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

@WuDu wrote:

The BVB getting ready to come back out onto the pitch for the second half:

giphy

Obviously a really entertaining game after the half time break after the 1st half was close to nothing. But with regards to next Wednesday, the performance arrow is trending upwards for a few BVB players: Reus with another goal, Gio Reyna with an assist and a few good situations ( I think he was pre-assisting the 2-1 as well). Even Julian Brandt didn't make a mistake in his 10 minutes of playing time! Thumbs Up Thank God Meunier stayed on the bench and grandpa Piszczek was subbed in for Morey this time.

Our best guys were Dahoud, Bellingham and Knauff. Bellingham is really playing well over the past few weeks; even better than Dahoud, who's no slouch either. This has to be the default central midfield combination for next season. It's such a pity that Sancho is injured right now, I would really like to see him play with Haaland in the middle and Knauff on the other wing! Top speed everywhere. Especially against Fraudiola next week. Speaking of Knauff, great goal to win the game for us and he's now secured a roster spot for the foreseeable future:

knauff.PNG

Livertool
Rank 25
Rank 25

Haaland value after 6 matches without goal....osEroUI.gif

Stubbe-Unibet
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

The dream is alive! Now we just need a draw in the next one and it's a perfect Sunday.

WuDu
Rank 23
Rank 23

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

The dream is alive! Now we just need a draw in the next one and it's a perfect Sunday.

The Smurfs are the only team in the Bundesliga right now that has won more games in 2021 than in all of 2020 already! Progress!

giphy

Laugh