Stubbe's Bundesliga Corner

BonusPater

11 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Since the Smurfs were relegated yesterday, things got a little bit out of hand at the arena once the team returned back home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ2KfQLJrLQ

According to news reports, goalie Fährmann was slapped by the fans and started to cry. Harit was beaten with a fist and in the video, Mark Uth had to run away from the mob!

:classic_laugh:

2 minutes ago, jerry said:

I hope they were wearing the masks :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue::classic_laugh:

Harit had it comin but why poor Fahrmann?

:classic_laugh: 

Just read further updates:

Eggs were also thrown at the players! Mark Uth's car windows were smashed and some fan pissed in his car! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

And another update:

Now there are voice messages from Schalke fans going around, describing what happened:

Mascarell's car has been damaged as well. Huntelaar was also attacked. Coach Grammozis was  hit in the face. Suat Serdar was followed home by some Lebanese. :classic_ninja:

If the BVB wins later today, this is a really nice Bundesliga day!

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Those animals. The most extreme ultras aren't exactly known for being bright - doesn't matter the club - but what happened yesterday was just retarded. Sure they'd have been happy to slap Sand, Thon, Fischer, Höwedes, Stevens etc., had they been there. Surprised Asamoah didn't get attacked.... 

And I'm not sure I agree about Harit. Sure, his mentality isn't fit for Schalke, but I don't think he's been outrageous by any means. 
Despite his huge potential - I'm sure you'll see him grow immensely the second he's signed by another team - he obviously has to be sold this summer. Just hope we'll get a decent prize. Technically and offensively 1-on-1, only a handful of players are of his standard in the Bundesliga, in my objective opinion 😄

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

5 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Apparently some Dortmund Ultras also celebrated the relegation with fireworks at the Schalke HQ....

BVB ultras were driving through Gelsenkirchen, starting fireworks to celebrate this glorious day in style:

giphy.gif

The player attacks at the stadium were all on the Schalke ultras...

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

Just now, WuDu said:

The player attacks at the stadium were all on the Schalke ultras...

I didn't question that 🙂

In regards to Grammozis I have mixed feelings. I'd personally love to see Tedesco back, but not going to happen. Doesn't matter much anyway, as it's never for more than a year anyway at this club ☠️

Assuming Harit, Serdar, Mascarell, Bentaleb, Uth, Huntelaar, Kolasinac, Mustafi, William and more are all a thing of the past after this season, it's going to be extremely interesting to follow the transfer market, in terms of new signings. The youth teams unfortunately don't look as great as they have in the past, but the young guys given the chance this season have been decent at least.

Good news everybody! Jadon Sancho is back with the team and probably coming on as a sub today! 

giphy.gif

This could be a lethal team now with all the guys coming back.

@jerry

They'll find a 9th goat, I'm sure...:classic_biggrin:

@Stubbe-Unibet

Danny Latza, that's your transfer market so far! Next year, you smurfs are the #1 team in the 2. Bundesliga, probably the biggest name that ever played there. You know what will happen? On 34 matchdays, teams like Sandhausen and Heidenheim and Dresden are going to park the bus. If you draw or lose a game, the media, the supporters and the officials will go crazy, since you cannot afford to camp in the 2. Bundesliga for more than one year.

It's a pity that I don't know whether I can play poker here for much longer, otherwise I'd bet heavily on S04 to not get promoted in 21/22. Actually I feel that the club is breaking apart now. If Köln is relegated as well, I see them coming back immediately, the smurfs might even have to fight relegation again.

Out of pure interest, which one of these makes your blood boil the most and why?

2.bild.jpg

200720_schneider-1440x810.jpg

david-wagner-wird-ab-sommer-neuer-traine

1 minute ago, WuDu said:

Out of pure interest, which one of these makes your blood boil the most and why?

Schneider followed by Heidel. I don't blame Wagner tbh.

Schneider is the main man behind the current situation if you ask me. A complete failure on the transfermarket but more importantly when it comes to hiring and firing the managers.

2-0 win against Union, meaning this Saturday, we'll have our second and last UCL final! This time against Wolfsburg. If we win, we're just 2 points behind.

Sancho is back and he's looking really well. Reyna, Reus and Hazard are also trending upwards. The problem will be our defense with Hummels being suspended for Saturday and Emre Can moving back into central defense! 

Also with Pischu starting again on our right side, it seems like Meunier is just our #3 right back now! 🤪 Hopefully someone like Everton or West Ham takes him off our books next year.

@Stubbe-Unibet

I understand you not blaming Wagner. OK, I can agree with that. But what about Heidel's abysmal performance on the transfer market as well? Not only did he waste the Sane and Kehrer millions, he also bought guys on credit leaving Schneider this mess in the first place.

• Like 1

First pictures of the mayhem in Smurf Village yesterday:

Mark Uth's car:

image.thumb.png.cca12668b682f092f45b99d82eee2505.png

image.thumb.png.4dc7ec93de1d981994eb8b73a6c3b38c.png

Also great awareness from the S04 leadership to ignore police recommendations and bring the team home on the official team bus! 💣

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

I understand you not blaming Wagner. OK, I can agree with that. But what about Heidel's abysmal performance on the transfer market as well? Not only did he waste the Sane and Kehrer millions, he also bought guys on credit leaving Schneider this mess in the first place.

I'm not exactly a fan of Heidel; he did terrible in the last years as well. However, I do think he overall did better than Schneider 🤮

9 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I'm not exactly a fan of Heidel; he did terrible in the last years as well. However, I do think he overall did better than Schneider 🤮

Heidel was with you for less than 3 years, so does "last years" refer to 2 or 3 years? 😆

Total transfer investments in the 3 years under Heidel: 155 M Euro! 52 M Euro per year.

Total transfer investments under Schneider in 2 years: 28 M Euro! 14 M Euro per year.

Heidel took in 90 M for Sane and Kehrer and completely blew it, so Schneider not only had no money left, he also couldn't liquidate any assets as well except Embolo and McKennie. For Embolo you took a 15 M loss and McKennie was sold with a payment plan. 

I'm not going to defend Scheider here, going into the new season with Wagner being on a 16 game dry spell only to fire him after 2 games is inexcusable. The winter transfer window is inexcusable, especially if you compare it to Mainz. However Heidel was the one who hit the iceberg, in my opinion.

Edited by WuDu

Club for sale!

Details:

• financial crisis
  • board crisis
  • coach crisis
  • majority of squad want to leave after the attack
  • violent ultras
  • ban from the European Market due the violance appr for 5 years

Now it's time for a savior, who will make Schalke great again lead Schalke to the deserved top clubs of Europe. He won't arrive alone, his sidekick will be a former player, who grants the respect toward the club symbols, legacy and fans. The savior won't call himself an owner, but a fan, who felt in love with Schalkes tradition and won't let this value fall. From the bottom to the top, follow me to final Cup!

• Haha 1

@psrquack

Mr Eichberg, is that you?

180723_eichberg.jpg

In the 80s or 90s, maybe some megalomaniac could have done something, however when you're 217 M Euro in the hole, that won't be enough anymore.

Since Schalke has 4 weeks of Bundesliga left in their entire history, maybe we should post some of the best moments of their history. Today, I don't know whether I'm disgusted or attracted. 😀

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, WuDu said:

Heidel was with you for less than 3 years, so does "last years" refer to 2 or 3 years? 😆

Total transfer investments in the 3 years under Heidel: 155 M Euro! 52 M Euro per year.

Total transfer investments under Schneider in 2 years: 28 M Euro! 14 M Euro per year.

Heidel took in 90 M for Sane and Kehrer and completely blew it, so Schneider not only had no money left, he also couldn't liquidate any assets as well except Embolo and McKennie. For Embolo you took a 15 M loss and McKennie was sold with a payment plan. 

I'm not going to defend Scheider here, going into the new season with Wagner being on a 16 game dry spell only to fire him after 2 games is inexcusable. The winter transfer window is inexcusable, especially if you compare it to Mainz. However Heidel was the one who hit the iceberg, in my opinion.

Have to admit I remembered it as 4 years - bad times feels like an ice age 😄

I don't disagree that Heidel made way more mistakes on the transfer market. Mendyl, Kono and Rudy were obviously huge mistakes. A guy like Embolo would by some be put in the same category, and while I agree the price was definitely too high, I do think he had a lot of potential and his time was mostly ruined by injuries. Bentaleb is a bit similar, in regards to potential, but I'd call him a really bad signing as well, as they should've known he'd likely become a troublemaker.

Update from the Smurfs:

They're now planning to practice under police protection 😮 and GM Knäbel is allowing each player to call it quits for the year if he wishes to do so. Hoffenheim -1 in 2 weeks is at 1,75 at some bookies now, seems like value to me.

• Like 1

50 M for Haaland, they said.

Haaland losing value, they said. 🤣

Now the BVB is just 2 points behind Wolfsburg with 3 matches to go! 

Pohjanpalo scoring a hattrick and now all of a sudden, Bremen (lost 5 in a row) is fighting for their lifes, since everybody in the Bundesliga basement is going on a winning streak. OK, except Schalke, of course. 😀

Mainz beats Bayern and are now 4-1-0 out of their last 5.

Köln switched their head coach and won twice in a row now.

Arminia plays tomorrow and they are 2-2-0 out of their last 4.

And Hertha Berlin has 3 additional games left due to them quarantining right now.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

...and Frankfurt lost as well! 😍 Now this has been a really great week for the BVB, but let's take a look at the standings:

image.png.9a4b78c7a3bba54e2e0f8045bf2f3a53.png

The BVB is just 1 point behind Frankfurt and 2 points behind Wolfsburg in the race for the UCL! I'm pretty sure, now these two teams are starting to think, especially with the 2 week break coming up now. Next Saturday it's Labour Day in Germany. The Bundesliga doesn't play on May 1st since Antifa and the Left are usually rioting peacefully protesting on that day. In order to give the police a break, the Bundesliga decided to not play on that day.

I think due to corona, this year the cup semi-finals are being held next weekend, so the BVB plays 2. Bundesliga side Holstein Kiel. 2 weeks from now, we're back with the following schedule:

BVB: Red Bull, Mainz and Leverkusen. Now that's a tough one. 

Frankfurt: Mainz, Smurfs and Freiburg. The schedule seems easy on paper, but it's a tricky one. OK, the Smurfs mean easy 3 points, especially with Harit, Serdar and Uth calling it quits. Mainz is one of the hottest teams in the league and that game is a derby. Freiburg is tough to play, especially on matchday 34.

Wolfsburg: Union, Red Bull and Mainz. Another tough schedule, as Union is still in the race for the Europa League spot.

It's definitely possible for the BVB to reach the UCL!  

Edited by WuDu
  • Like 1

Wolfsburg and Frankfurt with first rate bottling. Seeing the matches i think Frankfurt have the best schedule with two home games. If they win with Mainz and most probably with Schalke i think they secure the CL spot. Wolfsburg is in tough tough spot. They blew it spectacularly playing with one man more. Only a draw and they could open the bottles. Arnold is slower than me on skis 😆

https://streamable.com/36uruc

Next matchday could bring the answers. Who will not win will be out of CL. Well, maybe two teams will not win then we will have more drama :classic_laugh:. I think Frankfurt will win with Mainz, so either Wolfsburg or BVB will be in trouble. Red Bull is dealing the cards. For BVB better if they will win tomorrow and secure the 2nd place. 

• Thanks 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

59 minutes ago, jerry said:

Wolfsburg and Frankfurt with first rate bottling. Seeing the matches i think Frankfurt have the best schedule with two home games. If they win with Mainz and most probably with Schalke i think they secure the CL spot. Wolfsburg is in tough tough spot. They blew it spectacularly playing with one man more. Only a draw and they could open the bottles. Arnold is slower than me on skis 😆

https://streamable.com/36uruc

Next matchday could bring the answers. Who will not win will be out of CL. Well, maybe two teams will not win then we will have more drama :classic_laugh:. I think Frankfurt will win with Mainz, so either Wolfsburg or BVB will be in trouble. Red Bull is dealing the cards. For BVB better if they will win tomorrow and secure the 2nd place. 

I think they clocked Haaland with 36 km/h today! That's 100 m in 10.0 seconds speed! So you have to give Arnold a break. 😀 Having said that, when I watched that play live, I was getting up in my seat, since it was such a perfect steal and vertical pass from Dahoud.

@jerry I actually agree with you, next matchday will be THE most important one:

The BVB goes against Red Bull. Red Bull always looked bad against us (against Bayern as well) and it seems like they don't really care anymore.

Frankfurt-Mainz is a big local rivalry and depending on how Mainz plays against Hertha on the 3rd of May, they still might need some points to secure their Bundesliga spot. Also, Mainz is the 4th best team in the Rückrunde so far! 

Union is nasty to play against and they're still only 4 points behind Leverkusen, so Wolfsburg is in for a tough matchup.  

Pohjanpalo is a strange individual, he doesnt score often, but when he does, doesnt stop at one. 😀

Dortmund got a chance all of a sudden? Perfect weekend! 

Quite interesting last rounds in the Bundesliga coming up, when the (one of the) hottest teams are Mainz and Bielefeld 🤣 Bo Svensson wont stay much at Mainz, judging by the results he is as talented as they said so. In case he stays, they can fight for Europe next season. These teams winning and winning, while Hertha is in quarantine... Very tough situation, i dont see them surviving. They shouldnt fire Dardai in the first place (few years ago) and shouldnt hire absolute retards, the BuLi2 what they actually deserve. 

14 hours ago, WuDu said:

I think they clocked Haaland with 36 km/h today! That's 100 m in 10.0 seconds speed! So you have to give Arnold a break. 😀

Was once school record holder for 8,2 sec.................................................but on 60m 😆

Not anymore though 🤣

Haaland is really amazing, that run just look when he started going forward, just after the misplaced pass, he didnt even look behind, just ran like a greyhound. He still running like a donkey 😆   Shame he was so discreet against City...

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

German toilet newspaper Bild is reporting that Bayern and Red Bull are in talks regarding Nagelsmann. Red Bull is looking for a 30 M Euro transfer fee.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tne3ss77fylonke3oo

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476zfhshao3jg1qgueiy

Red Bull then plans to promote make a highly competitive offer to RB Salzburg for Jesse Marsh. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473deoyk3253w60k54va

Well, Bundesliga-bros, paying 5 M for Marco Rose doesn't sound like that bad of a deal now, does it?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ufndmfkoap75eg6fr5

However, first current Bayern HC Hansi Flick has to officially take on his new job as HC of the German National Team.

Obviously, Bayern would like to see a transfer fee as well, but the DFB doesn't want to pay, so this might drag out a little.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47pz4uls8gmg09pi2i8j

At the DFB he would replace Yogi Löw, may God have mercy on the poor soul that picks him up in the future.

4e5W.gif

9d7bab2ae15cf52c956c232384cfa3eb.gif