Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@Want2Believe wrote:

@Purps thanks buddy! I see it's ice hockey yes Very Happy

No Problem Smile

Good luck if you still have a "clean sheet". This one is really tough to predict.

I made a wrong pick on previous ( 3rd ) round Annoyed , so not much to lose on this one....

Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

@Purps  yeah...Maybe better choice is to skip this match. Disappointed 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

Why has it been only football? And today it has gone to hockey and just a single match. Clearly the person handling this promotion can do a better job.

There is CS:GO tournaments going, as well as League of Legends and Dota.

Australian AFL and NRL besides the football A-League. 

Saw some Tajikistan basketball matches. 

Maybe there's some snooker or darts going I'm not sure. But just offering a single match of some unknown hockey is just bs.

Get rekt
Highlighted
Rank 13
Rank 13

@ReCorpH  i had 3 days streak  (  correct picks )  but i didnt get the €2 Free bet. Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

... and we back to football, friendly match woooow. 1 game.

Can someone contact the person(s) in charge of the promotion.

This is total joke picks.

Get rekt
0 Likes
Highlighted

@Thurddzz, could you confirm you've now received it? Smile

Rank 25
Rank 25

Don't seem to be working too good. My yesterday pick just vanished, not right or wrong but nowhere to be seen, match cancelled maybe?

And Real Madriz - Jalapa was played last night and i have right pick but nothing is happening?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool My last two [Tuesday and Wednesday] tips were cancelled.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 21
Rank 21

This competition is good, the first contest were really exciting, but this time start the Streakr is very interesting... I know the board want to keep the interest, but corona virus destroyed the sports in the world. 

Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@CharismaMan wrote:

This competition is good, the first contest were really exciting, but this time start the Streakr is very interesting... I know the board want to keep the interest, but corona virus destroyed the sports in the world. 

Maybe they should focus more on eSports matches, at least in CSGO anything can happen in the Online environment.

“The unfed mind devours itself.” – Gore Vidal