New MTT Schedule Bug Hunt

Andy-Relax

On 1/19/2023 at 9:11 AM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It's in the schedule 🙂 maybe you got confused by registration and tournament start?

Edit: I'm slow.

@Stubbe-Unibet

I'm sure these tournaments don't exist in the lobby on my app.🙂 

However, I think I deserve the reward.🙂

IMG_20230120_140125.jpg

IMG_20230120_140033.jpg

Edited by SCOBY

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

They exist 🙂 you're just confused about the registration open and start time. Either that or you got some filters on

Indeed there was only a difference of three hours between those shown by the blue arrow.🙂

15 hours ago, radge1 said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this...

The 2>10 Unibet Live tourney has went from 6 to 5 tickets guaranteed, but the info at the bottom of the lobby page still says "6 tickets guaranteed" :classic_dry:

There is a reason all the new tournaments have very minimal descriptions 😄 €5

• Haha 1

Poker Janitor

I know it's a feature, not a bug, but last night regstration ended 5 minutes before tournament started in the €0.40 Spuermoon flip when we were 2 players short. I know this could prevent people to cheat but could you review it and consider adding a standard 1 minute before tournament starts closure? Thanks.

Here I want to ask you, is it a typographical or software error? I received only 10 points instead of 15 as specified.

And in the second image in Romanian these words do not exist, I assume it is in another language 🙂

IMG_20230206_105046.jpg

IMG_20230206_105156.jpg

IMG_20230206_105046.jpg

Edited by SCOBY

2 hours ago, SCOBY said:

Here I want to ask you, is it a typographical or software error? I received only 10 points instead of 15 as specified.

And in the second image in Romanian these words do not exist, I assume it is in another language 🙂

IMG_20230206_105046.jpg

IMG_20230206_105156.jpg

IMG_20230206_105046.jpg

Looking at the image, you're getting 10 BP rewards from the current level of the loyalty system and you've highlighted the text that says on the next level you'll be getting 15?

image.png.a0324277f75e89e11f1ffd6b5679f3aa.png

Also, this has nothing to do with MTTs, get outta my thread! 😄

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

Just now, Evarb said:

Hi @Andy-Unibetcan i get a fiver for that unibet open typo that you already fixed?

Originally I wasn't going to give you €5 as technically it's a legacy mistake as I've not been putting GTDs in the descriptions both because the GTD is obvious in the lobby and to eliminate issues like this but I did change the GTD so should have fixed the description so.. €5

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

Bounty tournament final table is starting and my head had incorrect boynty and all players have not have no boynty in sight. (next hand after that all is fine)

Also I have broblem sometimes when im pressing statistics buttom on the left lower my client might crash. Idk if broblem on my side.

image.png.55e4600ec9d99a30f4291db9b2857ef2.png