New MTT Schedule Bug Hunt

Andy-Relax

On 10/28/2022 at 10:16 PM, DonkeyHunter said:

One more thing. I think I have found a bug. There is a leaderboard promotion with the new major tournaments. Shouldn't the "Leaderboard" filter apply to major tournaments?

Did you see this one @Andy-Unibet ? Never mind if this has already been mentioned.

Unrelated question: Does Ten-Spot not run on sundays? I do think I played the satelite (I could be wrong), but couldn't find it in the client.

10 hours ago, DonkeyHunter said:

Did you see this one @Andy-Unibet ? Never mind if this has already been mentioned.

Unrelated question: Does Ten-Spot not run on sundays? I do think I played the satelite (I could be wrong), but couldn't find it in the client.

I did just haven't had a chance to get round to replying 🙂

The leaderboard filter I believe was for an old Player of the Year promo that ended last year. It's probably something that just needs removed at this point. While you're right that technically some events are part of a leaderboard just now I think the major filter plus the fact all majors that count for the LBs are marked with (major) in their name and they're all bright red is probably enough for players to understand what is and isn't included in the only MTT leaderboard running 🙂

Ten-Spot does run every day. The only majors that don't run daily are the €100 ones and technically the €50 Sunday Saver, which is just a bumped up version of the €10 Daily Saver that runs the rest of the week.

Tickets are generic for all majors of that buy-in so you may have used it for another major?

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

On 11/1/2022 at 6:30 AM, Andy-Unibet said:

I did just haven't had a chance to get round to replying 🙂

The leaderboard filter I believe was for an old Player of the Year promo that ended last year. It's probably something that just needs removed at this point. While you're right that technically some events are part of a leaderboard just now I think the major filter plus the fact all majors that count for the LBs are marked with (major) in their name and they're all bright red is probably enough for players to understand what is and isn't included in the only MTT leaderboard running 🙂

Makes sense 👍.

On 11/1/2022 at 6:30 AM, Andy-Unibet said:

Ten-Spot does run every day. The only majors that don't run daily are the €100 ones and technically the €50 Sunday Saver, which is just a bumped up version of the €10 Daily Saver that runs the rest of the week.

Tickets are generic for all majors of that buy-in so you may have used it for another major?

It's all good, and also I didnt win the ticket for it. Can you comfirm that it did actually run on Sunday? It's possible I was missing "-" when searching for it.

7 hours ago, DonkeyHunter said:

It's all good, and also I didnt win the ticket for it. Can you comfirm that it did actually run on Sunday? It's possible I was missing "-" when searching for it.

It didn't run, I missed Sunday out of the template for some reason. It'll be there this week.

Poker Janitor

6 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

There is a problem with the satellites. Tickets named €1 Major, €2 Major won in a satellite tournament can only be used in other satellites, not in regular tournaments. Is this how it should be?

Yes it is. There are no €1/€2 majors.

Poker Janitor

2 minutes ago, SShcherbyna said:

I received this ticket:ShooterScreenshot-41-07-11-22.png.c594ca77580477c46433addc13b714d3.png

This tournament is scheduled at a different time than indicated on the ticket:

ShooterScreenshot-40-07-11-22.png.314f3e773c6eb4a7b76dc7e47a3ff865.png

I can't register either through the ticket or through the lobby.

You can't register because registration is not started yet. In the first screenshot you have registration starting time.

• Like 1

On 11/13/2022 at 9:11 PM, GotKot99 said:

@Andy-Unibet (sorry if repost),

Wrong ticket value/guarantee info on the title

54B3C254-CF3D-45EA-86DE-64DC36B2DDC7.thumb.jpeg.cb4c9c0975c37026757bae493de5de57.jpeg

Very late €5

2 hours ago, digidong said:

I know it is not entirely connected with the schedule, but who knows...the guy to the right does not have a bounty counter (desktop Windows app).

nobounty.PNG

One of the oldest bugs in existence. If you search hard enough you'll find my initial bug report on this from when I was a customer 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Poker Janitor