New MTT Schedule Bug Hunt

Andy-Relax

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently busy creating all the templates for the new MTT schedule that'll launch on October 24th and I'm going to be honest, it's a time consuming and mind-numbing task. This means I'll undoubtable make a mistake or two in the setups.. which is where you come in.

For every "bug" you find and post here in on the community I'll give you 1x €5 Major ticket (T&Cs apply)

What constitutes a bug?

• Typos - Descriptions that reference incorrect ticket values and things like that.
  • Filter issues - Tournaments not appearing in the correct filters. For the time ones 0-4min = Hyper, 5-6min = Turbo, 7-9min = Normal, 10+min = Slow. Variable level time MTT (Like the Banzai ones and qualifiers) are excluded.
  • Buy-in/Rake issues*
  • Ticket issues - Tickets from the old schedule not working in the new one or having no targets**
  • Old tournaments still in the client***

* Rake for the Supermoon/Unibet Live tree will be updated during next week so the bug hunt for them starts on October 31st.

** Tickets will be updated at the start of next week, so the bug hunt on them begins October 26th.

*** Bug hunt for old tournaments begins Oct 25th

Reporting a bug

Only screenshots of the individual MTT lobby/ticket (after you've clicked on it) with the issue or the full name of the MTT, including start time (add timezone) and buy-in for filter issues will be accepted.

Happy hunting!

General Terms and Conditions

• Promotion runs from October 20th 2022 00:00 CEST to November 27th 23:59 
  • Customers from BE/DK/NL/SE are ineligible to take part in this promotion
  • Tickets will be credited within 3 working days
  • Tickets are not transferable or exchangeable
  • In case of a dispute, the decision of any Unibet employee will be final.
  • Unibet General Terms and Conditions apply.
  • Like 5

Poker Janitor

If we look at these colour coding definitions, aren'tvthey way off?

Screenshot_2022-10-20-11-48-27-819.thumb.jpeg.84cddd988c373d2eb81c305408b65b5c.jpeg

This might be more question than bug since yesterday was first phase tourny that i played but shouldn't 1 phase be qualifier since you only win entrance to possible prices? I know this is just test and stubbe might have set it up but just for future...

745517055_Screenshot_2022-10-20-11-09-37-9032.thumb.jpeg.cc1bdb7a280633fcaa98d1ac2e157511.jpeg

And off topic but i guess you can fix this translation errors?Screenshot_2022-10-20-11-04-48-512.thumb.jpeg.ac9d3d4d06a002d0258e8f1e005a37e5.jpeg

Should be menu and mahdollisuus 😉

Vesku Loiri is gone but spirit of Uuno lives strong in typewriting professionals 😄

Abyss is part of old schedule so not relevant. Colour coding will probably change post launch.

You're right, completely off topic for this thread regarding translations.

Phase feedback to 👇 but no, they're not qualifiers. It's all one tournament, just split up. You're not qualifying for a different tournament, just the second part of the tournament you already played. 

Poker Janitor

4 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

You're not qualifying for a different tournament,

With that train of thought, couldn't same be said with example uo qualifiers too. In the end you can only use tickets to same tournament, just different phases of it. Anyways, nuff spamming, carry on 🙂

2 minutes ago, Livertool said:

With that train of thought, couldn't same be said with example uo qualifiers too. In the end you can only use tickets to same tournament, just different phases of it. Anyways, nuff spamming, carry on 🙂

Not really. You win a ticket it can be used on multiple different tournaments on different days. They are completely new tournaments with new starting stacks and blind levels. When you survive a phase, you are basically on break until it restarts, and get your existing stack back and play on from the next blind level.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

17 minutes ago, Evarb said:

Shoudnt this be a 0,22 cent rake as it is a hyper tournament? @Andy-Unibet

1.png

6 min level up time = turbo so it's right at €0.40 for a non-PKO

14 minutes ago, Evarb said:

1,13  instead of 1,2

123.png

€5 ticket is yours

9 minutes ago, Evarb said:

sss.png

6 min level up time = turbo so it's right at €0.48 for a PKO

• Like 1

Poker Janitor

Just now, Andy-Unibet said:

6 min level up time = turbo so it's right at €0.40 for a non-PKO

€5 ticket is yours

6 min level up time = turbo so it's right at €0.48 for a PKO

Yea i just realized that i have made fool of myself sorry for three post if you can delete the wrong ones cheers.

Unibet hoodie is amazing

1 hour ago, tinkeri said:

Not really a bug, but maybe "add-on" filter should also show re-buy tournaments.

image.thumb.png.2acb38b6d302e14dd937b431768b663e.png

image.thumb.png.7b4e51508ff6488b64e0a31579067adf.png

Re-Entry tournaments don't have addons so it doesn't make sense for them to come under that filter. You're also looking at the current schedule, the new one doesn't have any Rebuy/Addon majors. 

1 hour ago, tinkeri said:

Wrong bounty and typo?

image.thumb.png.718586501bb37a2d7aa9b34cc1537a9b.png

Bounty is right, 50% of your buy-in before rake is taken goes to bounty.

Good spot on the typo, €5 ticket.

Poker Janitor

32 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

Not sure if this count's for the bug hunt! 🤔

image.png.ec9f0f7a9d5d35de0d4bd51a93e715a9.png

Put it in the phase thread please, this does not come under the clearly laid out bug terms.

24 minutes ago, psrquack said:

This hunt is already on? Because I have found this: "Promotion runs from October 23rd 2022 00:00 CEST to November 27th 23:59  " Or I have found another glitch.😁

There are a handful of tournaments from the new schedule already in the client so people collecting bug bounties are taking part in the community pre-release of the bug hunt 😎

• Like 2

Poker Janitor

41 minutes ago, Panamera said:

€1,500 Tower tournament has 6min levels, but it does not appear under Turbo filter.

IMG_20221021_112256.jpg

IMG_20221021_113538.jpg

€5 ticket is yours. It's a copy of the Black Hole and I forgot to change the speed tag. I can't fix the one in the client but all future iterations should be fine.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

Not strictly a typo, rather a consistency one:

There are currently two types of expressions used (see example screenshots below) in lobby descriptions of the new MTTs: “Major Tournament” and “This is a Major tournament”. While - I guess - both are OK, I think consistency in terms of using only one expression would be better and conveys professionalism.

Furthermore, are these expressions in the lobby even necessary since they are filtered through Major and the titles themselves have “(Major)”? There are of course older Major tournaments like Supernova and Supermoon that don’t have (Major) in the title; they don’t feature in their lobby description any “Major Tournament” or “This is a Major tournament”. Or is the idea having the “Major” to distinguish the new tournaments from the old ones? Still my first question might be valid.

I might be confusing things in my own head too 😆. But if I did understand correctly, some of the old big/major tournaments are still going to stay right (like Supernova and Supermoon)?

8297E605-BEBF-4EE7-AA75-86B90C62B390.thumb.jpeg.e17ec54e234b3c36205f45d855ffdacd.jpeg

64506CEF-3A54-42EB-8D33-C32AB5ED743E.thumb.jpeg.4034bdee1461489d8dd91cc6867c70ba.jpeg

D33C39B4-8E8D-4814-A1D2-C134BB7B86CE.thumb.jpeg.4de4ab06b6ad113dcc4dd70b5eeff7d7.jpeg

53863846-D04A-4CC0-9C39-0B0B5A350F7D.thumb.jpeg.b56faaa8bb246c8af50392de38921a2b.jpeg

You have to put something in the description to be allowed to make a template which is why it's there. Inconsistent, yes, incorrect, no 🙂. They may be updated with something more descriptive in future but I personally feel descriptions are pretty pointless if all they contain is information already in the lobby. To not trigger anyone's OCD, I'll update them to the same phrase but it doesn't fall under a bug IMO.

The Supernova will be updated for next weeks one to include (Major) as we using that as the indicator the tournament is part of leaderboards. It's also to make it clearer to new players that when the play a "Qualifier to €x Major" ticket qualifier they know what tournaments that ticket will be valid for before entering.

The Supermoon, because it has it's own qualifier tree, is not part of the majors for LB and qualifier purposes.

• Like 1

Poker Janitor