Funny clips

jerry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the off-topic, but I'm just curious, why is Ronaldo so hated for moving to this club, just because this club is not European? This does not change the fact that he is a legendary athlete. I don't understand football, so maybe my question is a bit naive.
@Livertool

Edited by SShcherbyna

Talking in general, I also don't get the hate towards Ronaldo. Yeah, he is (or rather seems to be) kind of an arrogant brat, but he really worked his ass off to get to the very top. And that's very motivating and admirable.

Even more off: the other thing I don't get is the comparison to Messi, Mbappe, or anyone else younger right now. This guy is 38! 

19 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

why is Ronaldo so hated for moving to this club, just because this club is not European? This does not change the fact that he is a legendary athlete.

For sure legendary player and if he only knew when to stop in time then everyone would have remembered him as such. Nothing to do with club not being european, just ridicilous that he is getting so much money playing in such poor league and team. Not to mention celebrating like winning champions league when scoring from +25 meters when wall has gap that allows ball through and keeper don't feel like catching it 😄

Here is better clip, posted wrong one earlier

Same as stubbe asks Hellmuth to play next community league with promise of multiplaying Phil's possible payouts x1000 and if he manages to win one tournament he celebrates it as one more bracelet  😝

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 1 month later...

image.thumb.png.7beee1ca07b01aa279ea282b82f91fa6.png

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

On 6/30/2023 at 9:15 AM, Purps said:

24/7 AI Trump vs AI Biden debate

Not exactly a clip, but hilarious in small doses 😁

Emphasis on "small doses"! 

• Haha 2

Let's get ready to bumble:

:classic_biggrin:

I'm not even demanding answers anymore, I'm also not disappointed in the cheeseheads, I'm just disturbed! Stunning and brave! What a queen! 

Bh187 Austin Powers GIF - Bh187 Austin Powers Thats Not A Woman - Discover  & Share GIFs

• Like 1