Funny clips

jerry

4 minutes ago, Livertool said:

There is no such thing as bad publicity 😃 

100 % sure we had this topic here 5-6 years ago. Weird hobby for sure, but whatever it takes to keep Finnish girls away from the booze. :classic_biggrin: Also, the girl at 0:40 is one hell of a leaper...

National Team Football Sticker by Suomen jalkapallo- ja futsalmaajoukkueet

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

52 minutes ago, WuDu said:

100 % sure we had this topic here 5-6 years ago

Yeah, had some recollection of it but still it is apparently considered as totally mad.

55 minutes ago, WuDu said:

whatever it takes to keep Finnish girls away from the booze

Agree. And what isn't so mad when you start think of it? Kicking leather ball between posts, using mouse to "shoot" pixels, betting in worst case scenario hundreds of thousands for the hope that rng favours you with good cards. At least "hoppy horse" has some physical excercise involved instead of spending the life in front of computer.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Livertool said:

Yeah, had some recollection of it but still it is apparently considered as totally mad.

Agree. And what isn't so mad when you start think of it? Kicking leather ball between posts, using mouse to "shoot" pixels, betting in worst case scenario hundreds of thousands for the hope that rng favours you with good cards. At least "hoppy horse" has some physical excercise involved instead of spending the life in front of computer.

Better than taking butt selfies or marching with Greta, that's for sure. Whether or not hobby horse girls are crazier than regular horse girls is not for me to decide...:classic_ninja:

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

F1v8BmjaAAAZCnu.jpg

And while were speaking about Greta...I dont know exactly why i find her hilarious. I think its those faces shes making. Would make great comedy team with G.W.Bush.

Przechwytywaniefff.PNG.82ecec7de37ac28c96fc85fe308db86b.PNGPrzechwytywaniezzzz.PNG.e2db4c721b5e72e280a452fab2d28a12.PNG

:classic_biggrin:

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 4
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

5 hours ago, jerry said:

And while were speaking about Greta...I dont know exactly why i find her hilarious. I think its those faces shes making. Would make great comedy team with G.W.Bush

😂 Kinda reminds about one of those Manul cats

https://www.boredpanda.com/pallas-cat-manul-funny-face-expressive/?utm_source=duckduckgo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=organic

pallas-cat-manul-30__880.jpg

pallas-cat-manul-6__880.jpg

• Haha 3

Celebrity gif. We zoom in on Jack Nicholson as he nods slowly with an unsettling smile and says, "Yes."

An upstanding young gentleman being so kind that he accepts reparations being paid to him in Marlboro Lights while taking care of the shipping all by himself, is beaten down by white supremacists! Sad! #BlackLivesMatter

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, WuDu said:

Celebrity gif. We zoom in on Jack Nicholson as he nods slowly with an unsettling smile and says, "Yes."

An upstanding young gentleman being so kind that he accepts reparations being paid to him in Marlboro Lights while taking care of the shipping all by himself, is beaten down by white supremacists! Sad! #BlackLivesMatter

USA is lost cause and so is Sweden too. Nice "festival" :D

• Sad 1

@Livertool

Eritrea was sponsoring such a festival a few weeks ago in Germany as well, also led to riots.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

dis gon b gud popcorn GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

media%2FF7ZFMvEWAAAVxVh.jpg

season 3 laughing GIF

image.png.8a317e237a0a903ba5ada22198bdb476.png

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guy who made this prank [NTSB summer intern Alexander Fields-Lefkovic who is now an attorney] is a real legend :classic_biggrin: The back story is that the reporter called the airport for more information, and the cheeky interns answered the phone :classic_laugh: 

"We're still trying to determine the roles each of the pilot's had during the landing"

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 2 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.829aa4b59c8ac053cf5473529d18d6c6.png

Honk Honk!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The confused boomer in the green jacket obviously didn't get the memo...:classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin: 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...