Funny clips

jerry

• 4 weeks later...

No VAR needed here:

image.thumb.png.6dd0768fe946a594f077396ba148ffd8.png

FINALLY! A NICE MAN WHO RESPECTS ME FOR WHO IAM AND TREATS ME AS AN TIME TO FREINDZONE memegenerator.nst

• Haha 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

:classic_biggrin:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

silence-of-the-lambs-anthony-hopkins.gif.f338221a8dd4c28cbecf2653212d8802.gif

And what really happened?

"The official record of Finnegan’s death on the Department of Defense (DOD) website for the Defense PoW/MIA Accounting Agency states that he and two other men failed to emerge after the crash.

“For unknown reasons, this plane was forced to ditch in the ocean off the north coast of New Guinea. Both engines failed at low altitude, and the aircraft’s nose hit the water hard. Three men failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash. One crew member survived and was rescued by a passing barge. An aerial search the next day found no trace of the missing aircraft or the lost crew members,” it states."

Could dems just find new candidate and let old man rest finally???

• Haha 1

• Haha 1