Funny clips

jerry

:classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Seriously, dems pretend to be high and mighty with their moral posing yet they abuse this old fella like no tomorrow. Felt sorry for him already before last elections but this is getting really ridicolous and sick, they really got no better candidate than him???

https://nypost.com/2024/02/05/news/biden-confuses-french-president-macron-with-ex-leader-mitterrand/

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Livertool said:

Seriously, dems pretend to be high and mighty with their moral posing yet they abuse this old fella like no tomorrow. Felt sorry for him already before last elections but this is getting really ridicolous and sick, they really got no better candidate than him???

https://nypost.com/2024/02/05/news/biden-confuses-french-president-macron-with-ex-leader-mitterrand/

Sleepy Joe, picking up the "London Times" after chatting with Francois Mitterand from Germany...

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

11 minutes ago, WuDu said:

Sleepy Joe, picking up the "London Times" after chatting with Francois Mitterand from Germany...

giphy.gif

Who runs the world these days or couple of years? Putin, sleepy/Trump, Zelenskyi, rocket man, Marin, Van der Leyen, Macron....if that don't give you anxiety i don't know what will? Well it is what it is and if we plebs can't demand or vote better then outcome is what we deserve. All good, sometimes must hit rock bottom until things get better 😞

@Livertool

Women usually vote for this, so who cares?

giphy.gif

On 2/6/2024 at 10:56 PM, Livertool said:

First Mitterand, now Helmut Kohl as well? :classic_laugh:

https://nypost.com/2024/02/08/news/biden-says-he-discussed-jan-6-capitol-riot-with-former-german-chancellor-helmut-kohl-who-died-in-2017/

image.png.d098aca5bd87dfcfc5c8e2c6cf1d0365.png

Bild

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, WuDu said:

so who cares?

Apparently none but thought it was funny as f. I don't even know if that is real or parory setted up with actors but works either way. I understand that red cap with suit is trademark for Trump running for president but there it should stop. Also the asian mickey mouse shouting "white peace of shit" and reporter busting his/hers balls gave lols.

On 2/6/2024 at 10:56 PM, Livertool said:

Seriously, dems pretend to be high and mighty with their moral posing yet they abuse this old fella like no tomorrow.

As you might know, Sleepy Joe was under investigation for mishandling classified material. He kept them in his garage:

im-923377_1707482724594_1707482939758.jpg

Probably next to his Playboy collection 1961-1969. Well, the Special Counsel investigating him found him to be not guilty because he's just an old man with a poor memory:

image.png.cb630f16a91d4b76571a50474b177413.png

Then Sleepy Joe called for a press conference while the Tucker video was running:

😁

44 minutes ago, WuDu said:

he's just an old man with a poor memory:

He is and he ain't depending who you ask and what fits the agenda 😂 

Well obviously he can't handle even elections anymore not mention another 4 years in office. Room for dem tactics maybe 🤔 

I don't know their laws but what happens if one candidate has to drop out in the middle of elections? Elections delayed until new candidate is chosen or Trump wins automatically? If answer is first option then i wouldn't be surprised that dems would use it, not necessarily to find candidate that could win (cause they can't) but to delay, disturb and in the meantime trying to find some loopholes as their main mission seem to be that anyone else than Trump.

This remains me of interview that i read in our tabloid last week how come Kamala is even more unpopular than Biden thou she was quite popular in last elections. Some uni lecturer were there to explain that it is cause she is woman, black but not black enough, asian but not asian enough... I was like wtf 🤣 Could it be that she just sucked, when is the last time you remember seeing her anywhere or doing anything at all? To me it was about 6 months after elections when she was planning a trip to mexican border. Not saying that i follow US events that closely but still.

Oh Lord!

Bild

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...