Funny clips

jerry

13 hours ago, GotKot99 said:

Just watched today Daria Saville (former Gavrilova) win her tennis match. Was reminded of this interview. Funny or double minded or something else 🤔

She is bratty and moody sometimes, but overall she is very friendly, funny, and fun to watch. The way she walks is hilarious on a tennis court. One of my faves. Nice vid.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Little long for a clip maybe 🤔 but a classic. Maybe many have seen this before; hope it’s not a repost.

The first comment showing to me on YouTube: “I have a door that sounds like this man’s laugh” 🤣

P.S. I have absolutely no idea what they are discussing there.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Little bit related to that 😄

Really don’t know the proper response to this. The two clips are related of course 👍 but the latter one seems to be also more and more sadly true in our current age and time we live in. So little bit of 😄 but also 😥

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"