AUS Open freebet missing

purplesky

@purplesky

Often helps to post a screenshot of the bet on these cases. Someone usually can tell if there was something "wrong" with it so that the freebet wasn't awarded...

Has the bet been settled by now ( it needs to be before you get the freebet )? That could possibly be the reason... 🤔

Edited by Purps
  • Sad 1

Thanks @Purps!

@purplesky, could you please provide a coupon ID or a screenshot of the bet as I'm unable to locate it. And in general the more information given, the easier it is for me to check and other members can also help if they spot something wrong. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I guess I also got scammed by this same promotion. I don't usually bet tennis but now placed a bet on women's tennis to get a 5€ freebet. And then I read the "small print"...

Finnish:

fin.PNG.61d67db9759ee7696c6217c87c5a2c62.PNG

English:

eng.PNG.3b02f1ee0b336de9aff776c94ce5d6b4.PNG

So for some reason only bets for men's tennis are accepted in Finland. And of course this info is told behind 3-4 clicks but who reads that shit when every sign tells that you can make any 10€ bet on Australian Open.

freebet.PNG.f42aa53b25cff6b38f2882029267719d.PNG

Perkele, I hate things like that. 0 happy customers and 0 free bets earned.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'm 99,9% sure the "miesten" wasn't there yesterday when I checked the terms 🤔

And the .com page does in fact state that any Australian open market will do.

But I had a feeling that betting on women's match could indeed be the reason for OP not getting the freebet, since I placed my qualifying bet on men's singles and got the freebet ( 2 of them actually ) as supposed to, but the freebet(s) could only be used on men's singles matches which seemed a little weird... 😕

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, tinkeri said:

I guess I also got scammed by this same promotion. I don't usually bet tennis but now placed a bet on women's tennis to get a 5€ freebet. And then I read the "small print"...

Finnish:

fin.PNG.61d67db9759ee7696c6217c87c5a2c62.PNG

English:

eng.PNG.3b02f1ee0b336de9aff776c94ce5d6b4.PNG

So for some reason only bets for men's tennis are accepted in Finland. And of course this info is told behind 3-4 clicks but who reads that shit when every sign tells that you can make any 10€ bet on Australian Open.

freebet.PNG.f42aa53b25cff6b38f2882029267719d.PNG

Perkele, I hate things like that. 0 happy customers and 0 free bets earned.

Thanks for heads up, didn´t notice it either. Already made couple of bets for it but both voided 😄

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Purps said:

I'm 99,9% sure the "miesten" wasn't there yesterday when I checked the terms 🤔

And the .com page does in fact state that any Australian open market will do.

But I had a feeling that betting on women's match could indeed be the reason for OP not getting the freebet, since I placed my qualifying bet on men's singles and got the freebet ( 2 of them actually ) as supposed to, but the freebet(s) could only be used on men's singles matches which seemed a little weird... 😕

Here we have a general betting option too.

n1.png

• Confused 1

Hey all, 

Really sorry about this guys. There was a mistake in the original setup, first if qualifying bet was made on Mens matches the free bet credited only worked on Mens matches, then it went to manual crediting (which obviously takes a lot of time). 

By the looks of it the course of action is as follows: The current bonus setup will be cancelled and reactivated with the correct one. I'll keep you posted once that's confirmed. 

All the moral posing and patting own back for good work takes so much time that following licence terms are secondary 😏 Few points straight from MGA:

Good afternoon,

With regards to your query in relation to the licensee’s Terms and Conditions, kindly note that B2C licensees shall ensure that none of the terms on which they offer their gaming service, including in relation to any promotional schemes, are unfair in terms of the Consumer Affairs Act. Terms and conditions shall also be readily available and accessible to player at all times, including before registration, and shall be written in clear, legible and intelligible language. In the case of a gaming service offered by remote means, the terms and conditions shall be no more than one click away from the homepage of the B2C licensee, or from the game or activity to which they refer. Operators of gaming premises or controlled gaming premises shall, at all times, display their terms and conditions, game rules, and other rules in a prominent location, and shall always be made available and accessible to players. Players shall be required to expressly accept any material changes to the terms and conditions before they take effect, and before they are allowed to continue making use of the gaming service. They shall also ensure that they do not have more than one version of the general terms and conditions applicable to the provision of the gaming service licensed by the Authority at any point in time

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Livertool said:

All the moral posing and patting own back for good work takes so much time that following licence terms are secondary 😏 Few points straight from MGA:

At the bottom of the page where all the other information is: image.png.1fe93d9ae72ed10989082ff2659d815c.png and in every promotion page we build: image.png.e01778f190ed1d678bdd073427135c64.png

In bonuses offered: image.png.e3269092077c28383eec83e6a580abda.png

And in general T&Cs: image.png.1998e0509ca7fa86889740568f317d39.png

How does this not fall in to the category of: "in a prominent location, and shall always be made available and accessible to players." Where else should we put the promotional rules/bonus rules in order to satisfy the terms of the license? Which we do still have.

18 minutes ago, Jami-Unibet said:

Where else should we put the promotional rules/bonus rules in order to satisfy the terms of the license? Which we do still have.

Issue not so much where else they could be put if they look like one above to customers. Point is what kind of information t&c contain, are they uptodate or does promo even run anymore or is it upcoming. All of these missmatches are found weekly basis so thou you still got licence, you ain´t doing too good job at following the terms of it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Issue not so much where else they could be put if they look like one above to customers. Point is what kind of information t&c contain, are they uptodate or does promo even run anymore or is it upcoming. All of these missmatches are found weekly basis so thou you still got licence, you ain´t doing too good job at following the terms of it.

Could not agree more on this! 👍

Uni.png.259e7c1190778e5989bedb66c432e044.png

Got two 5€ free bets for this betslip,but they took them back. 

Unibet.thumb.png.b66bf0e29a440091fa19d19b487d5a0d.png

It was not by my mistake,or by my attempt to go around the rules,but it is because of your bad preparation of promotions! 😒

• Like 1
  • Sad 1