Win 2 hands in hexapro holding AA and win

penguin50

7 minutes ago, Kamon said:

I was 100% lucky! I won 2 hands with AA during one game. (only needed to play 10 hexapro)😀

1587369063_100lucky.thumb.jpg.7b7f2525f18408c60ee33aa8f92cdb0c.jpgAAv2.jpg.2db170a0ca2348f0cf667de2402c7c5c.jpgAAv1.jpg.71d078a3513e4141d39f22a8d64dad99.jpg

Do i remember correctly that you @Kamon were the guy playing about 80 games to get a multiplier of 10x in a previous mission? If yes, you deserved to be lucky.

Completed almost every part of this months' missions ( currently have 2/3 both 5/a,b missions, and completed 5/c), and my opinion is this campaign is no more than play HexaPros, later a little else, then more HexaPros, another 5 minutes break, then do more HexaPros. As I see your goal is to force players playing more and more of those type of SNG's. I understand this is very profitable for you and the fast paced action hold the recs' attention, but this is very sad direction.

Second thing what I feel very odd is you are calculating the possible winnings of freespins and tickets as something the majority could reach. I have won around  €3 from all freespins (too far from the estimated €2.886) and winning €7,5 in average from the 2 monthly freerolls (1K and 3K) is totally unreachable for the majority of the players. Some of them will win this or more but calling this value is not seems fair to me.

Dealing the 2 AA's was a little bit grindy, but lasts somewhere between 10 and 20 games. It was boring to me, but it was doable. Fortunately I have won with both pocket rockets.

Win €1,5 multipliers 4 times was a totally meaningless mission. I understand you should pump up your incoming rake, but if I got a higher multiplier I went allin much easier. If that was your goal, well done.

5 minutes ago, psrquack said:

As I see your goal is to force players playing more and more of those type of SNG's.

C; mon Duck, are you serious? Does Unibet make you or someone else do something against your/their will with the use of threats or violence? Last time I checked if you think something is -EV in Life or Poker you can skip it unless you have no choice and are being forced. 🤔

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Completed almost every part of this months' missions ( currently have 2/3 both 5/a,b missions, and completed 5/c), and my opinion is this campaign is no more than play HexaPros, later a little else, then more HexaPros, another 5 minutes break, then do more HexaPros. As I see your goal is to force players playing more and more of those type of SNG's. I understand this is very profitable for you and the fast paced action hold the recs' attention, but this is very sad direction.

It's about game popularity, time commitment needed and fit with the target group. That an MTT player would rather have more MTT's is not really a surprise. We're not forcing anyone. That'd be the same as saying we're forcing everyone to rake €49,000 every quarter due to loyalty system being in place...

16 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Second thing what I feel very odd is you are calculating the possible winnings of freespins and tickets as something the majority could reach. I have won around  €3 from all freespins (too far from the estimated €2.886) and winning €7,5 in average from the 2 monthly freerolls (1K and 3K) is totally unreachable for the majority of the players. Some of them will win this or more but calling this value is not seems fair to me.

It's fast tournaments and low number of spins. Obviously there's significant volatility. Doesn't change the math or theoretical value. Do you want me to report individual expected value for all members based on their skill level? It's like saying HexaPro isn't 6.853% because some will pay less and some will pay more.

18 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Dealing the 2 AA's was a little bit grindy, but lasts somewhere between 10 and 20 games. It was boring to me, but it was doable. Fortunately I have won with both pocket rockets.

Win €1,5 multipliers 4 times was a totally meaningless mission. I understand you should pump up your incoming rake, but if I got a higher multiplier I went allin much easier. If that was your goal, well done.

Glad to hear you won with the aces and it didn't take too long to complete 🙂 
Win 1.5x 4 times I assume is a mission because of the feedback on here. People complain when it's a high volatility mission and when we then offer a lower volatility mission some don't like it either. If you have ideas for missions, please do share them here and tag Seb! 🙂 

• Like 2

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

13 minutes ago, FreedoM said:

C; mon Duck, are you serious? Does Unibet make you or someone else do something against your/their will with the use of threats or violence? Last time I checked if you think something is -EV in Life or Poker you can skip it unless you have no choice and are being forced. 🤔

You can call it favor if this fits you better, but still think Unibet prefers promotions in where HexaPro's are affected. Daily HexaPro promos, inside mails to join to HexaPro promotions, and almost every part of this missions have a HexaPro leg (you can play 10 SNG's of HexaPro at mission 3, but if there are no players in the lobby, you will chose the HexaPro). The poker Advent Calendar included bunch of HexaPro missions aswell.

If you have spare 10 or 20 bucks and you want to join some promo, a HexaPro promotion will be there for you for sure.

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

It's about game popularity, time commitment needed and fit with the target group.

As I mentioned above, you can call the prefer/guide instead of force, as companies likes issues instead of mistakes, but the way is the same. If you are starting promoting more and more HexaPro included things/transform old promos to HexaPro friendly, then players will choose them even they didn't play/prefer those games before. As GR1ZZL3R  mentioned before, if a player could afford and want to play something they will jump on the band wagon and will play a promotion(because he will win the most for his money). If this is a HexaPro, then that. 

I don't know how the 1+3K missions should be calculated, but I think the freespins would be (spin value*number of spins)*RTP of the slot. I know the possibility of big win seems better in the marketing/advertising presentations and players like big numbers aswell, but hey, we are here by players for players, real numbers won't hurt us.

If I will have any idea, will forward it.

3 minutes ago, psrquack said:

As I mentioned above, you can call the prefer/guide instead of force, as companies likes issues instead of mistakes, but the way is the same. If you are starting promoting more and more HexaPro included things/transform old promos to HexaPro friendly, then players will choose them even they didn't play/prefer those games before. As GR1ZZL3R  mentioned before, if a player could afford and want to play something they will jump on the band wagon and will play a promotion(because he will win the most for his money). If this is a HexaPro, then that. 

Incentivize is the word you're looking for 🙂 And  I can only repeat what I said before: HexaPro is generally a really good fit, given the people we want to target with the monthly missions. It's about what's a good fit for the promo rather than "force" anyone into any specific game. As the missions promo is currently a one-size-fits-all, we can't please everyone, but I think we offer a very decent mix of game types today.

5 minutes ago, psrquack said:

I don't know how the 1+3K missions should be calculated, but I think the freespins would be (spin value*number of spins)*RTP of the slot. I know the possibility of big win seems better in the marketing/advertising presentations and players like big numbers aswell, but hey, we are here by players for players, real numbers won't hurt us.

If I will have any idea, will forward it.

That is exactly what I did. It doesn't make a difference if you do spin value*number of spins or total spin value: it's the same thing 🙂 

• Like 2

On 1/3/2022 at 11:02 AM, psrquack said:

I won 80 euros or there abouts one time from my free spins, so I love getting them in the hope of binking that again, i wont ever put a cent of my own money into slots though.

I also came 3rd in the freeroll for 300 euros, ive probably been lucky but defo got value from the missions

Edited by GLENGYLE
  • Like 2

Hi think its getting a bit to much in your face with hexapro . All five levels on this mouths challanges has hexapro which is well over the top.

and as for the hexapro AA thing who ever come up with that need to go take there head for a wobble and talking to.

• Haha 1

On 1/4/2022 at 9:18 PM, wooley123 said:

Hi think its getting a bit to much in your face with hexapro . All five levels on this mouths challanges has hexapro which is well over the top.

and as for the hexapro AA thing who ever come up with that need to go take there head for a wobble and talking to.

I appreciate the feedback and I'm sure @Seb-Unibet will take it into consideration - if not for the next couple of months then at least for when we redesign the monthly missions promo. Should say that next month is already developed and can't be changed.

HexaPro is our second-biggest game type and we've got a total of just four, so I personally don't think it's that extreme to have it part of five levels when each level has 3 missions. MTT being part of 4 levels is more extreme in a way 🙂 

I didn’t think it was so bad tbh, I tend to rip through the missions pretty quick I enjoy the more challenging missions it’s more interesting for me personally. The value of the offers compensates for the occasional frustration IMO.