SUGGESTIONS FOR A NEW TOURNAMENT

Leo-Unibet

As you might noticed, the new  "€400 20BrightBulalakaw" didn't turn out to be a favorite tournaments among the players. So I will now ask for your suggestion on the setup for the new €10 buyin  tournament we will be running daily at 19:30 CEST (CET).

Copy below "template", fill in your suggestions and post it in this thread. I will pick the new tournaments not from what I think is best, I will take what you suggest the most. And hopefully we will have a good tournament running.

NAME: ..space theme
FORMAT: texas/omaha
HANDED: 6 or 9 handed tables
START STACK: number of chips
LEVEL UP TIME: each level, could be a mix like 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 and then 8 8 8 8 8 minutes what ever feels good
TOP UP FORMAT:  freezeout, rebuy/addon or re-entry
LATE REGISTRATION:  number of levels 

I will create the new tournament on Monday, give me your best suggestions 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

NAME
FORMAT: texas
HANDED: 9 handed
START STACK: 100bbs
LEVEL UP TIME: 6
TOP UP FORMAT:  2x re entry
LATE REGISTRATION:  11 levels

Lol I just realised I picked everything comanimal did! Use the name they picked if this option works! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Leo-Unibet said:

As you might noticed, the new  "€400 20BrightBulalakaw" didn't turn out to be a favorite tournaments among the players. So I will now ask for your suggestion on the setup for the new €10 buyin  tournament we will be running daily at 19:30 CEST (CET).

Copy below "template", fill in your suggestions and post it in this thread. I will pick the new tournaments not from what I think is best, I will take what you suggest the most. And hopefully we will have a good tournament running.

NAME: ..The Banana Nutcrackers Guide to the Galaxy
FORMAT: Texas
HANDED: 9 handed tables
START STACK: 200BBs
LEVEL UP TIME: 8 all the way
TOP UP FORMAT:  1 re-entry
LATE REGISTRATION:  1 hour

I will create the new tournament on Monday, give me your best suggestions 

Simplicity is what we need so I would vote for:

1) Psycho's suggestion - but without speeding up levels - just 6min levels. It could be nice to start with 5k and bb50 ante6 (classic tourney , but with small structure change which speed up a little bit the tourney) + 9 levels of LR (starting with the bb50 ante6 counting 9 levels, LR ends at 150/300 and makes it excatly 60min of LR (9x6 + break = 60m)). Is it possible to start tourney with blinds bb50 ante6?

2) comanimal + IanSimpson suggestion - but maybe we could name it: Dancing with the stars? Little bit of wordplay 😉

NAME: €300  THREE SPINNING DWARFS
HANDED: 3
START STACK: 3000 ( 150 bb)
LEVEL UP TIME: 3 min
TOP UP FORMAT:  freezeout
LATE REGISTRATION:  10 levels

I see this kind of tournament at lower buy ins also.

Edited by IDHABP

Might be a bit expensive (could be better with 5€ buy-in), but I'll give this one:

NAME: €2000 Aurora Borealis
FORMAT: Texas
HANDED: 6-handed tables
START STACK: 300 chips (10bb)
LEVEL UP TIME: 30 min first level, 6 min levels after that
TOP UP FORMAT:  Rebuy/addon - 1000 chips add-on after level 2 (instead of level 1 due to add-on bug)
LATE REGISTRATION:  Until the end of level 1

Edited by Farseer
  • Like 1

Let's make Leo's life easier. I suggest that everyone votes for the proposal that seems best to him (TOP 1, 2 or 3). You cannot vote on your proposal.

1. Psycho79's option

2. comanial's option

Let's make everyone's life even easier in the future. There's never really an option for PLO. All the upcoming games will be 9max NLtexas, as the most raking hypermultitabling NLHE players prefers for themselves.

Waste of time to even bother to reply for anyone else.

Edited by Rushbie
Detail

Community gets what community wants.

After going through all suggestions I came out with a format. The suggest came from @comanimal and @IanSimpson with support of @mamrot
Name suggestion I think @Psycho79 had the best "Venus" it will be.
Thanks for supporting in making our offering even better than today, I start low at the guarantee, just €400, I am pretty sure you guys will make the guarantee grow to at least one-cool-thousand before this month ends, any indications it break the €500 barrier, I will increase the guarantee immediately.

image.thumb.png.925b7905df3b1a5fbff2726d1c841a76.png    

• Like 1

NAME: .. Mluciu@int.pl 

HANDED:9 

START STACK:3000

LEVEL UP TIME:3min(

BOOST FORMAT_--

LATE REGISTRATION: no

Bounty I think a lot of people willing to 3000 people 

1 Free ticket 

On 7/3/2021 at 11:51 AM, Leo-Unibet said:

Community gets what community wants.

After going through all suggestions I came out with a format. The suggest came from @comanimal and @IanSimpson with support of @mamrot
Name suggestion I think @Psycho79 had the best "Venus" it will be.
Thanks for supporting in making our offering even better than today, I start low at the guarantee, just €400, I am pretty sure you guys will make the guarantee grow to at least one-cool-thousand before this month ends, any indications it break the €500 barrier, I will increase the guarantee immediately.

image.thumb.png.925b7905df3b1a5fbff2726d1c841a76.png    

Played the Venus yesterday, closing the late registration 2 levels earlier wouldn't hurt anybody!

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

3 hours ago, WuDu said:

Played the Venus yesterday, closing the late registration 2 levels earlier wouldn't hurt anybody!

@WuDu Just let those guys logging in late also participate, just make sure you be there in time. Did you like the tournaments though ?
2 hours run time, might increase tiny when we see more player. Good Luck!

3 hours ago, Leo-Unibet said:

@WuDu Just let those guys logging in late also participate, just make sure you be there in time. Did you like the tournaments though ?
2 hours run time, might increase tiny when we see more player. Good Luck!

I like the timing and would definitely play it, however the late reg is way too long (11 levels with 10 BBs left). If someone wants to play this tournament, making it within the first 9 levels or so shouldn't be a problem.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

How about bringing the 5k €100 Saturday Stack 6-max back? (Friday would also work bc of the better traffic though then I would name it Friday Frenzy, cause it's more catchy.) There is only one €100 tourny in the regular schedule with a serious gtd atm, which is kind of sad tbh. Even the totally random Tuesday Odyssey almost made the 6k gtd in the middle of the Euro summer during a random weekday despite it's  - I'm sorry to say - horrific structure and the €100 buy-in level tournies have at least during the past year always been smashing their GTDs during UOS, esp when you compare them with other buy-in levels. It really does feel like the midstakes €100 players are just waiting for a chance to come in to play if there were just more opportunities to play @Leo-Unibet

Also, I don't care either way, but complaining about moving the late reg by two levels is just  🤣🤣🤣 @WuDu

• Like 1

15 hours ago, comanimal said:

Also, I don't care either way, but complaining about moving the late reg by two levels is just  🤣🤣🤣 @WuDu

image.png.0c4de9dc87422e79a86a1ba378d92553.png

Venus and Dark Matter end their late reg at the same time, which is not a big problem but also not 100 % ideal. Personally I like the late reg setup of Dark Matter much better.