SUGGESTIONS FOR A NEW TOURNAMENT

Leo-Unibet

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 12:31 AM, comanimal said:

How about bringing the 5k €100 Saturday Stack 6-max back? (Friday would also work bc of the better traffic though then I would name it Friday Frenzy, cause it's more catchy.) There is only one €100 tourny in the regular schedule with a serious gtd atm, which is kind of sad tbh. Even the totally random Tuesday Odyssey almost made the 6k gtd in the middle of the Euro summer during a random weekday despite it's  - I'm sorry to say - horrific structure and the €100 buy-in level tournies have at least during the past year always been smashing their GTDs during UOS, esp when you compare them with other buy-in levels. It really does feel like the midstakes €100 players are just waiting for a chance to come in to play if there were just more opportunities to play @Leo-Unibet

Also, I don't care either way, but complaining about moving the late reg by two levels is just  🤣🤣🤣 @WuDu

I would love to see back tourny like Saturday Stack and I totally agree it should on Friday, bc of better traffic. I would take down the Comet in favor of Friday Frenzy (only on Fridays of course). Saturday Stack had 9m levels and 5k starting stack, but I would change it to 10m levels and 6k starting stack (Milky Way structure). I would start with €2000 gtd which is easy to collect, I believe. I think this tournament will be going very well.

What do you think @Leo-Unibet??

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2021 at 12:27 PM, mamrot said:

I would love to see back tourny like Saturday Stack and I totally agree it should on Friday, bc of better traffic. I would take down the Comet in favor of Friday Frenzy (only on Fridays of course). Saturday Stack had 9m levels and 5k starting stack, but I would change it to 10m levels and 6k starting stack (Milky Way structure). I would start with €2000 gtd which is easy to collect, I believe. I think this tournament will be going very well.

What do you think @Leo-Unibet??

Hey @mamrot & @comanimal I like the idea, especially swopping the "new" one with comet on Fridays. It's still a bit of season I think to start a new €100s , let's wait a few weeks and we will make some updates. If I take to long, just send me a reminder 🙂 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 9:51 AM, Leo-Unibet said:

Hey @mamrot & @comanimal I like the idea, especially swopping the "new" one with comet on Fridays. It's still a bit of season I think to start a new €100s , let's wait a few weeks and we will make some updates. If I take to long, just send me a reminder 🙂 

Hey Guys, I think we wait until after UOS ... Cheers

NAME: Exploring Uranus
FORMAT: Texas
HANDED: 6 or 9 handed tables
START STACK: 2000
LEVEL UP TIME: 10-6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6
TOP UP FORMAT:  Freezeout
LATE REGISTRATION:  1

BUY-IN: 10

A nice straight forward tournament where we cut all the late reg, R/A and other stupid crap. 1 extended level for late registration, so nobody gets left out that shows up 5 minutes late. It could be positioned next to the 5 PM Mercury Blue (which hardly runs) or between the late night Asteroid and Fireball. 

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 9:51 AM, Leo-Unibet said:

Hey @mamrot & @comanimal We will from this Friday run the "€2,000 Big Comet" (€100 buyin) at 19:00CEST, I hope to see you at the tables. This tournament will only run Fridays. The guarantee will obviously increase if we see a success 🙂

• Thanks 1