Do NOT read unless you are finnish

Livertool

2 minutes ago, Pesek said:

Don't you have one already or am I wrong?

You're not wrong but as I said previously I'm still hunting and don't know wether this is a valid claim, I literally logged on 5 mins ago. 😂

• Haha 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1 minute ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

You're not wrong but as I said previously I'm still hunting and don't know wether this is a valid claim, I literally logged on 5 mins ago. 😂

This is true nature of mr. Holmes or Ash Ketchum who want to catch them all.

39 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

@Pesek

I'm not sure you understand what I'm trying to do?  🤔 Do you? 🙂

I do but more important thing is if the others will know. 😉

Don't take my previous post about Ash Ketchum to serious. It had to be a joke I know you are a good community member.

Edited by Pesek
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What part do not foreigners understand about title? Even tried capital NOT but for nothing...

Quite common behaviour really, first immigrants are shipped here to steal women and now foreigners steal x-mas presents too 😋

Spoiler

Another post for someone to whine being racist? 🥶

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

What part do not foreigners understand about title? Even tried capital NOT but for nothing...

Quite common behaviour really, first immigrants are shipped here to steal women and now foreigners steal x-mas presents too 😋

Reveal hidden contents

I'm here for the reversed Playboy-attitude (for the pictures, not for the articles), so reading is not necessary.😜

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Livertool said:

Hide contents

Whilst we're at it what part of "English only on this forum" do you not understand? Having a thread that few members can understand is just plain rude in my opinion, like whispering to each other whilst onlookers wonder what's going on.

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Confused 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

18 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Whilst we're at it what part of "English only on this forum" do you not understand? Having a thread that few members can understand is just plain rude in my opinion, like whispering to each other whilst onlookers wonder what's going on.

Here we go again 🤣

Idea behind this thread was help people not to hurt their feelings or be jealous of finnish promos that they may not have due different markets but it seems in this world you can't win, someone always gets offended apparently 😴

And don't worry, we ain't bad mouthing or whispering anything that you should be worried what is going on.

18 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Personally, I understand the perspective of “English only on this forum”. Interpreted strictly, the aforementioned statement would mean this thread with its occasional use of Finnish language is in direct violation of the forum policy. On the other hand, having a harmless Finnish thread might should not be a big problem. At least I would like to see this thread continuing. Of course the final say on this matter has to come from the moderators.

19 minutes ago, Livertool said:

And don't worry, we ain't bad mouthing or whispering anything that you should be worried what is going on.

I can confirm this from my end: I have no reason to write anything malicious about anyone etc. in Finnish. If I have something to say in that regard, I can say it in English.

We just talk here mainly - as Livertool said - about Finnish promos, and maybe sometimes other Finland-related stuff that shouldn’t concern others in the sense we are badmouthing someone or have some clandestine Finnish black op going on.

P.S. I would also like to say that, I’m a newcomer in this Community compared to you guys, and have all the respect towards you! 🙂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GotKot99 said:

Of course the final say on this matter has to come from the moderators.

They already moved this thread to off topic out of request so i don't think they have problem with it.

On 3/21/2022 at 2:12 AM, Livertool said:

Since this has turned out to be not only about finnish promos but also finnish language thread, maybe hide this to off topic? Must be boring for others to look at all the ääs and öös 🤔

Takatalvea odotellessa...

I'll not continue what I see as a misunderstanding except to say I'm not in the slightest bit offended by the language, content or anything else about this thread. I've not felt the need for it here but despite being old and decrepit I do know how to use Google Translate. 

Tha's reet welkum lad. 😂

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I'm not in the slightest bit offended by the language, content or anything else about this thread.

What was this then?

20 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Having a thread that few members can understand is just plain rude in my opinion

If i think something is rude then i most likely am offended by that thing.

Another misunderstanding, cultural difference or just plain bs for need to whine just for sake of whining 🤔

(sometimes you have to play hard ball to get message through 😘 )

59 minutes ago, Livertool said:

If i think something is rude then i most likely am offended by that thing.

That's your opinion but not necessarily mine, If anyone is talking in a language that other members of the group do not understand then it can be seen as rude without actually being offensive, there are degrees to each situation. I was quite willing to back off but then you just come back with another answer that could be seen to be deliberately provocative. I choose not to be offended by it though, so if you want to keep battering away you are welcome to do so. 😛

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

(sometimes you have to play hard ball to get message through 😘 )

Surely you can play harder than that! 🤨

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Livertool said:

Tänään voi katsella kun Liverpool räpeltää Brightonin vieraana 🥵

You sure nailed that one. Not taking anything away from Brighton, they played great....but Pool was absolute dogturd. 

Liverpool has never won the conference league yet, so here may be a chance, if they even manage to finish that high. Would be sweet to have a group with Liverpool, Dortmund ( also on that trajectory ) and any of the crappy Finnish teams 🥳

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...