January DaVitsche StreamLeague (26/01), €250 Leaderboard, Loyalty Freeroll & 2018 FINALS!

DaVitsche

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh this saturday Iam going on my first ever ski trip, kinda sad that it happens together with this month league so I'll skip it.. but hoping to show top performance at next month league.. maybe it will be Feb 23 day which is saturday? Cause that day I don't have to work 🆒 @DaVitsche

Today's youth are getting worse. I was in a church yesterday, when I saw a guy lighting a cigarette from the candle. I was so shocked, that I dropped my beer bottle.

Hi, if you're one of the people that by watching @DaVitsche s stream over the previous year became eligible to participate in the 4000€ final (you can check if you are by seeing if your twitch username or unibet alias are in the eligibility table in this thread, you probably are but might have tagged a wrong person or 2 Davitsche League Final eligibility list )

THEN you should have received your ticket "Davitche Final" today. Check if you did receive it, if you haven't let me know and I'll pester Leo about it, tomorrow might be too late to do anything about it. 

if everything is okay then cya on Saturday at 16CET for the big tournament :Cool: Check with the tournament in the client and your own timezone so you're not late (there will be 1 hour late-reg)

I tagged the people I could find / recognize, gonna try to send this message in multiple places so sorry for the spam :Haha:

@BillyR23

@aurorAArgyle

@Bedush

@BlackbirdSWE

@xdiediex1

@cornel77ace

@Gigglez

@Goaman

@Hopcinu

@Hotzonicu

@IrishinSpain

@Kliedz_Zivju

@FreedoM

@kwasozlop

@triceraatopp

@mafiaboyXXX

@MathrimC

@Merenitsu

@Messwithme

@mikemersey

@MrBandes

@ItsOutThere

@nightshopper

@OmNomNom

@Patsgnome

@pianocat88

@pinki

@bingomaster

@sansi

@Ja-z-Polszy

@star8687

@startelver

@Ozzyholik

@Strings

@tatuaj7

@deanspleen09

@TTABKATA

@wwaanneess

@YlarP

@Yoggiboss

@FeelsBadMan wrote:

Hi, if you're one of the people that by watching @DaVitsche s stream over the previous year became eligible to participate in the 4000€ final (you can check if you are by seeing if your twitch username or unibet alias are in the eligibility table in this thread, you probably are but might have tagged a wrong person or 2 Davitsche League Final eligibility list )

THEN you should have received your ticket "Davitche Final" today. Check if you did receive it, if you haven't let me know and I'll pester Leo about it, tomorrow might be too late to do anything about it. 

if everything is okay then cya on Saturday at 16CET for the big tournament :Cool: Check with the tournament in the client and your own timezone so you're not late (there will be 1 hour late-reg)

I tagged the people I could find / recognize, gonna try to send this message in multiple places so sorry for the spam :Haha:

@BillyR23

@aurorAArgyle

@Bedush

@BlackbirdSWE

@xdiediex1

@cornel77ace

@Gigglez

@Goaman

@Hopcinu

@Hotzonicu

@IrishinSpain

@Kliedz_Zivju