Christmas "No Mariah Carey" Challenge

RayL

Carey.gif.c7f02ab63fd29e4eb3c92481d7046fab.gif

The game starts today.

You have until December 26th at 12:00 AM to survive the season without hearing Mariah Carey's Christmas song. 🤣
When you hear it, you have to announce your loss here.

Good luck and let the games begin :peace:christmas-banner-png-2.png.37f02acee5fade913a276576a8a5c0e1.png

Former Community Moderator

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Rushbie, @comanimal.
Covers don't count, If I hear a cover I feel the urge to listen to the original one on max volume so that would just be torturing myself. "All I want for Christmas" is one of those songs that is engraved in people's minds when it comes to Christmas. The goal here is to make a challenge that is almost impossible to complete, so when you hear the song next time you are shopping at the mall, sneaky RayRay will come to mind. 🤣. + now I get to tell wifey that I can't go out Christmas shoping because of this and I can stay home and play Red Read 2 :haha:

Should be a piece of cake for me.

1. The only radio I listen to is Radio 5 Live or Talk Talk.

2. The only music I listen to on YouTube or elsewhere is certainly not this type and it would take a monumental accident to tune in accidently.

3. The two supermarkets I visit have Christmas tapes that haven't been updated for about 20 years.

4. I won't be going mall shopping till at least 3 days before Christmas and I'll take some earmuffs with me. 🤣

1532287792_Screenshot(1072).png.8a6a2d0107331eec4b83f7f74686ab21.png

5. I will check daily the Mariah Carey alerts before venturing out.

1430042313_Screenshot(1075).png.7a74d32a5d1001fd6eb3938c10e3c168.png

Be aware I am not taking this challenge lightly. :scared:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

I'll give you guys till the second week of December, if I see that you are still in the game I might start sabotaging you with random "

" messages hyperlinked to the song. :Rofl:
I wonder if I can set a welcome song when somebody logs in to the Community........ Muuuuhuuuhhaaaaahhaaaaahhaaaa
Evil.gif.1e37a9806e29f658db0101fe8af9a666.gif

@GR1ZZL3R@nekoneko@Rushbie@comanimal

This weekend brings the first big challenge, into town for afternoon tea followed by ten-pin bowling, an overnight stay, tomorrow York railway museum. It's going to be a serious workout but I have been taking a Bear Grylls survival course and feel very alert and confident. 👍

Report follows Sunday. Gl all! 🤣

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@pinki wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

Six days survived. 🤣

@GR1ZZL3RI am 100% sure that I will succeed ...  No tv since 10years, I avoid shopping centers... maybe some new film in christmas climate -  this is only way ;)

Sounds like @pinki and I are on the right track. For me sport and films only on tv, sport and radio only on radio, certain music genres on my listening list,I don't go to fancy shopping centres, lead a very boring life but it helps me not have to listen to M.C. 🤣 @

:Pointing2:

Click on my alias above to see the full "Anti Mariah" Security measures i've implemented.

7 days survived.

Security level increased. Defcon 4 is implemented.

696270659_Screenshot(1087)_LI.thumb.jpg.3f4c92797735dfdf1a644d19926aba79.jpg

🤣 @

:Pointing2:

Click on my alias above to see the full "Anti Mariah" Security measures i've implemented

You cannot really believe I am that naive @RayL can you?

If it is indeed 500 free spins, 20 x 5e sng tickets or  an invitation to a 10,000e Anti M.C. Freeroll then I have sadly missed out, but I suspect not. My Spidey Senses are fully attuned and are telling me

NO!

Oops, I clicked.. Oh well, lasted a whole week at least :laugh:

At least I can finally put all my focus back on studying now -  I found

really helpful guide by David Peters on how to abuse the most common leaks most poker players have and I must say, it has really been a big help to improve my game :Smile:

It worked on @comanimal so it was totaly worth it 🤣 @GR1ZZL3R, we'll see how high and mighty you'll be when we finaly get you to click on something 👼 At the moment I am merely testing your awareness, I know it will be hard to get you to open a link, but the victory will be soooo much sweater when you do. I have plenty of time, and lots of ideas. 
@comanimal, I invite you to help me sabotage @GR1ZZL3R, don't spam him with links, he's smarter than that. I'll send you a PM as soon as I devised my masterplan.

Archived