Christmas "No Mariah Carey" Challenge

RayL

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@RayL wrote:

You win our appreciation @artem :)

Don't be so sure about winning though, I once knew a guy which was entirely sure about winning this one and failed in the worst was possible. @GR1ZZL3R

Here's his fail:

Inception.gif.ef74e554c8d768e8da9b25584bbddd1c.gif

:Rofl::Rofl::Rofl::Rofl::Rofl:

That's right @RayL show me up in this season of goodwill to all  I was going to take you up on the "Wham" challenge but thought better of it and stepped back.

Keep after all those survivors. :Thumbsup:

Inception! :Cheeky:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@RayL wrote:

A link within a link @pinki.....:happy: I'm feeling poud of myself now!

@RayL it was time when with friends we made a joke    with DJ  in club ;)   we gave him a CD with music (he trusted us) ... but one day we gave him a disc on which he was hiding this soundtrack  ...  it was HIP-hop night ... couple hundreds people dancing  with Snoop and Dre and sudenly ....

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@artem wrote:

@RayL ok, now I can get out of the house

This was too easy🤣 no hard feelings I hope. This "Off topic" section is the only place where I can unleash the uggly internet troll that I am.

@GR1ZZL3R, to be honest I am not sure I would be able to invest time in another challenge to get you. It was hard enough with MC and I kind of showed you all the tricks I got. 

Former Community Moderator

Archived