Christmas "No Mariah Carey" Challenge

RayL

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not going to disclose the channels that I will bombard @GR1ZZL3R with M.C's evergreen masterpiece, but I'll say this much, I like the idea and it shall be taken in consideration :D If anybody got any other sneaky way in which we could get the word of Mariah Carey it the ears of this man, let me know. Resistance is futile!1666225897_MatureTemptingIridescentshark-size_restricted(1).gif.36a9affa8db20f780e8a88bdc44b637c.gif

@GR1ZZL3R, the AntiM.C suit is indeed sweet, I'll give you that much 🆗

Former Community Moderator

I'm not too sure I like the idea of community members being asked to hunt down one of their own, or them suggesting honey traps, but so be it. Any P.M.s and  unsolicited requests to follow links will be treated with utmost caution and highly likely to be forwarded to the trash bin. This could mean a lonely, boring, miserable Christmas (nothing new there then) but sacrifices for the ultimate victory must be made.

Ever more sophisticated tracking devices are being developed and delivered as we speak.

272499088_Screenshot(1101)_LI.jpg.9fcfffb19ada4e05ebb443ef524184d3.jpg 

@pinki stay with me, we must divide and conquer!

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@pinki wrote:

@RayLI know one effective way  :) but the alliance with @GR1ZZL3R does not let me reveal it :)

This is now causing seriouse paranoia, as I would ask @pinki to p.m. me and let me know, but then how do I know it's not a cunning plan by my arch nemesis. You see how it drives you round in circles of ever increasing high anxiety! :scared::scared::scared:

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@theMachine definitely needs a software update to detect M.C. I see a failure report every couple of days. 🤣

Dodged a bullet in "wallpaper" link, @RayL  "Think before you click" is my new motto.

Fourteen days survived including five days outside my safe house.

What comes next? :wonder:

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@theMachine definitely needs a software update to detect M.C. I see a failure report every couple of days. 🤣

Dodged a bullet in "wallpaper" link, @RayL  "Think before you click" is my new motto.

Fourteen days survived including five days outside my safe house.

What comes next? :wonder:

I really had my hopes up for UO Dublin @GR1ZZL3R, but I have been betrayed by my own kin. I am currently looking into options of having somebody from your region to serenade you with a boombox over their head like in "Say anything" 🤣

It's worth mentioning that I have failed the challenge as well :Angry:

Former Community Moderator

@RayL I'm having a laugh over this, you're last post was a very feeble attempt to get me to click a link, which obviously I didn't fall for. I checked out the actual boombox video on YouTube and then posted a link to a gif which is actually genuine, but not being tech minded it came as alink and not an animation. I'm still watching vids to get to do it right but in the meantime I did something incredibly stupid and a full written confession will follow. :puking::waterfall:

Archived