Fancy a paysafecard?

Livertool

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Livertool wrote:

Ok, no football today so ofc i got bored :laugh: So i thought i do some bonus hunting in slots and why not little competition for it too. So guess how much the result will be and you can win 25€ or 10€ paysafe card, aka closest and second closest quess wins. Here are the bonuses and i´ll open them tonight and i´ll post video here so you can see result. Around midnight or something like that :)

BUT IN ORDER TO WIN, YOU MUST BE AT LEAST RANK 13. DON`T WANT TO GIVE IT UP JUST "RANDOM" MEMBERS 😉

Start: 400€

1. Book of dead             1€                        K scatter

2. Copy cats                   1€

3. Gonzo´s quest           0.8€                    10 spins

4. Moon princess           1€                       Love spins

5. Bonanza                      1€

6. Lost relics                    1€

7.Terminator 2                1.2€                    No hot mode :(

8. Legacy of Egypt          1.2€                   8 spins

9. 100€ left. I want at least 1 bonus more so going to buy white rabbit with 1€ bet.

When i grow up ill make a competition  JUST for us the upcoming future rank 1 - 12  :laugh:

have fun & gl 😃

its hard not love this community 👍

Here is how we stand before the final round. It's just a spreadsheet I made, so nothing official 😃

livertoolBH.png.364298ffc800e21d26064133bc65d7a9.png

That only shows the difference between our guesses and the actual result, by round.

Looking good for me but 2nd and 3rd places are still open. @star8687 would have crushed the competition without the 2nd round miss-step :wow:

@Hothuw and @BillyR23 deserve  the "optimist of the year"-award, and it had been good for @Livertool and his bankroll if they would be fighting for the win on this one 😞

It was getting too hot so i came to summerhouse to cool off so you'll have to wait to monday for last results.

Thanks @Purps for leaderboard, quite close for few. Not many surprices in bonuses so pretty easy pickings. At least one 500-1000x hit would have made big difference.....maybe last round 😏

@unibed wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Ok, no football today so ofc i got bored :laugh: So i thought i do some bonus hunting in slots and why not little competition for it too. So guess how much the result will be and you can win 25€ or 10€ paysafe card, aka closest and second closest quess wins. Here are the bonuses and i´ll open them tonight and i´ll post video here so you can see result. Around midnight or something like that :)

BUT IN ORDER TO WIN, YOU MUST BE AT LEAST RANK 13. DON`T WANT TO GIVE IT UP JUST "RANDOM" MEMBERS 😉

When i grow up ill make a competition  JUST for us the upcoming future rank 1 - 12  :laugh:

have fun & gl 😃

I hope you do that  😃 

@psrquack wrote:

Btw @Livertool: why do you don't apply for this competition?

I do. Did some spins  yesterday but nothing good worth posting :Annoyed: Actually lost few hundred already and unibet seems to be cold for me right now so better to wait for while if tables turn. Seen a million times that you can't force the big wins to come out. Thay come if they come

Sad that you finished in loss:-( I don't know what to say, because I'm not familiar in the world of slots but if there is a long run like in poker then I hope your slot PT will show a rising line. Btw the guessing was like the usage of an uncriptable slang kind of fun and I really enjoyed it.😃

With the 198.42 final round, the table looks like this according to my calculations.

livertoolBHfinal.png.612c269a90b0384611ec91e8b972f179.png

Somehow the 3rd and 4th place end up being separated by only 10 cents :Wow:

I have double-checked everything but feel free to check the scores and please do tell if you find any errors.

Ok, this is the deal and sorry for that, if we ever meet in person i´ll pay your winnings but as it stands right now, i have absolutely no interest giving here nothing and promote this community.

This ❤️♥️❤️ poor cs stated below...

uni1.thumb.jpg.b10fb161bf70293a9e2b7e3cf7cb4361.jpguni2.thumb.jpg.adb35cd23b3606c7e74f45ef03b9b6a7.jpguni3.thumb.jpg.4766540590acfa4bb066e5524a95bede.jpgNone replys what so ever....

So please, @RayL or @JeppeL remove my unibet account and i expect that you remove my messages in community too cause of gdpr. I got nothing to give to you and reversed. I´ll check up later that my messages are removed. TY

@psrquack wrote:

My feelings,

img_9207

but I totally accept your arguments. They live from customers money and they should respect them.

Yep. And i got sites where i get immeditaly answers, no deposit fees, all runs as perfect so why stick with this ❤️♥️❤️? Being hanging around here ONLY because of this community, that is only thing unibet has to offer right now.... or unique poker too 🤣 give me a break. 6-7 years and it is till ❤️♥️❤️.(finnish provider so relax in good name, maybe should not relax so much and take matters seriously)

And no bad to jeppe or ray, for god sake, i have problu seen them here every day for past month or so. Maybe kindred could be so kind and spend their profit for on emore guy at least.

Happy duck, I also want those good provider, but I think I'm not able to join due to law restrictions (my gov sent letters to various gambling providers to stop offering gamble for us. Btw this is a funny thing, because Betfair blocked the betting page but poker page not, so if I would I could use all the parts of their supply expect betting. But all the nordic sides-nordicbet, betsson expect, mostly all the english based bookies (WH, Betfred) are closed for me and the french official gamlbing site Winamax too).  Btw I strongly offer you take a break, make a cashout and come back 3 months later and if you think you  feel happier without Unibet (and bad jokes and fantasy🤣) then close your account manually in the main page.

Yeah i miss this community and @psrquack and few amongst others but i have waited for years to them to be better and given tons of suggestions but no improvement.But it is fine, this ain´t bad site to do your bets (if you have patience) and cant do other sites but i got better and as customer all i can do is vote with my money and time. Maybe 2020 i come back if they improve :atisfied:

@testuser1 wrote:

Sad to see you go, Livertool. I've enjoyed our discussions :d

edit: not sure you can demand your posts deleted because of GDPR, but let's see :)

Yeah, i enjoyed them too, loved busting your balls. You were worthy of opponent but didn´t quite make it.... what did i win, like 45 to 5 😉

Maybe you will still got time to make up for it as i can imagine it takes 2 weeks up to month to anybody oi take care of this but if they surprise with fast delivery, just argue with this video if you can :D

Archived