Fancy a paysafecard?

Livertool

All the opening done but got two more rounds that i haven't put here yet. I'll afk till sunday or monday because weekend trip so i'll post when i'm back so boby got time until that to make his guess.

Also one slot don't open so i couldn't play that bonus. Ray sent inquiry about that to provider, if i can play it eventually i'll add it, if i can't, i don't .

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Livertool wrote:

All the opening done but got two more rounds that i haven't put here yet. I'll afk till sunday or monday because weekend trip so i'll post when i'm back so boby got time until that to make his guess.

Allright, have a nice trip 😃

@Livertool wrote:

Thanks, turned out not going anyways as frien acting like a windmill again 😞

Well, he does have that big meeting with the russian dude coming up on monday, so it's understandable that he's a little nervous about how he is gonna act what will come out of his mouth. You need to forgive him, he just needs a hug and some comforting words.

On the other news, I'll go with 75 on this round :sad:

Ok, everyone has answered except level 10 dude. I would have let it slipped but just for putting two results in previous round he is out. Ain´t going to ask him and delay this any longer. If he don´t pay attention at least so much, good riddance. I´m tough but fair :D

Result was 53,78 and wager left 509,05. I thought there was no point trying to get bonuses with that 53€ and went to volatile novomatic slots to either bury rest of balance or get lucky and get back in the game. I got little bit luck and got balance to 271€ and wager only 105€ left. So i made last final round to see what i will end up getting.

Archived