Jonnys and Psrquacks talk crap thread so we dont de-rail other threads, thread

jonny2192

What concerns me most with that picture is that everducky is naked and not a female in sight 🤣

Unibet Open "Sausage fest" Malta 2019. :scared:

• Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Livertool wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

What concerns me most with that picture is that everducky is naked and not a female in sight 🤣

Fair point. And now that that i think of it, i can't go there. It is the same week i have to arrange my stamp collection 😛

Have this one

download.jfif

• Like 1
You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

@Livertool wrote:

@jonny2192 wrote:

Fair point. And now that that i think of it, i can't go there. It is the same week i have to arrange my stamp collection 😛

So no fake taxi cheap car drive from North to South?:teardrop:

@jonny2192 wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@jonny2192: did you receive an invitation to the HexaPro flip's next round?

No, but I am self excluded from slots at moment.

I exlude for a month play free spins from missions and put it back on.

I mean this one. Last time you were one of the choosen ones, who got tickets for that.

hmmm.thumb.png.bceab0d8453a467bf53e773886000846.png

Btw how's studying maltese running?

There is a rumour about the PP of the freerolls. Just imagine you are a freeroll player, who can't/ don't want to make a deposit. You just won a €2 Unibet Open ticket and one of the next round you are able to convert your ticket to cash. For example:

4 players left, pp looks like: 2 €10 tickets, 1 €2 ticket, €1,20 in cash,

4 players left, pp looks like: 2 €50 tickets, 1 €10 ticket, €8 in cash,

4 players left, pp looks like: 2 €250 tickets, 1 €50 ticket, €30 in cash.

These aren't exactly the numbers just for point of reference. If you come from freerolls would you go for the cash, go for the rerun or for the next round. I think 80% of the players would go for the cash in the third situation, 50% in the second and almost nobody in first. What do you think are those numbers correct?

• Like 1

@psrquack wrote:

There is a rumour about the PP of the freerolls. Just imagine you are a freeroll player, who can't/ don't want to make a deposit. You just won a €2 Unibet Open ticket and one of the next round you are able to convert your ticket to cash. For example:

4 players left, pp looks like: 2 €10 tickets, 1 €2 ticket, €1,20 in cash,

4 players left, pp looks like: 2 €50 tickets, 1 €10 ticket, €8 in cash,

4 players left, pp looks like: 2 €250 tickets, 1 €50 ticket, €30 in cash.

These aren't exactly the numbers just for point of reference. If you come from freerolls would you go for the cash, go for the rerun or for the next round. I think 80% of the players would go for the cash in the third situation, 50% in the second and almost nobody in first. What do you think are those numbers correct?

Don't know about the numbers but there will be some weird/funny/sad situations when all 4 players are trying to be the next player out.

This move to change every freeroll into UO freeroll will hurt the traffic on the poker client way more than they think it will... I'm not sure if Unibet poker is quite big enough to afford that. 😞

• Like 2

The next thing what I don't understand is the position of these freerolls. Stube wrote that the freerolls are first and foremost new players. Leo wrote that they targeted the low buyin tourneys for experienced players, but I also read that duo to the exchanger system you can build a solid BR from those UO freeroll tickets. If that one is correct you should play a plenty of freerolls grabbing at 20 tickets before the next step. Winning that amount should be taken 3-4 monts, if you are a recreational player. Don't forget, so should follow the solid BR as recommended. If so then you won't be a fresh meat anymore so you should play the low buyin tourneys. I'm totally confused now for which group of players are those freerolls recommended now.

@XY wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

@Purps wrote:

This move to change every freeroll into UO freeroll will hurt the traffic on the poker client way more than they think it will...

Nothing happened here.🤣

leo.thumb.png.4c5d6e74a1100127b38f5c059ad096db.png

🤣

Sorry guys, it was my fault.

It remembers me the situation when they offered money back guarantee if a tennis player will lose the match from 2-0 lead in Roland Garros. I made a comment if you want to get a free betting freeroll ticket just wait for a game in where someone lead 2-0 and bet live with at least €10. If player will lose you will be refunded, if not you will earn some profit, but in both case you will get a ticket. Some hours later they changed the terms and conditions you should make that bet before the match starts.😃

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

The next thing what I don't understand is the position of these freerolls.

I think the position is just to get maximum effect out of them aka try to keep players playing. And nothing wrong with that. Is this the the way to do it? I have my doubts. But apparently old system wasn't the way too cause they try this now. If it would have worked i doubt they would have changed it.

• Like 1