Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@ReCorpH 

Part of buy in went for bounty?

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 23
Rank 23

Alright, all set for evening Thumbs Up
The leaderboard-thingy sounds quite nice indeed!
GL, everyone CoolRockon

Also one chat is at
https://www.twitch.tv/rshbie

It's pretty crappy, no facecams or mic, only chat and music from online netradios, but the channel is pretty much solely dedicated to the random unibet community games and stuff, so you guys are in charge of all happenings Laugh
Until official streams come some sunny day, I'm just keeping these on air for ppl to chat and adjusting the possible requests to change music and what's seen on screen, so ask and vote for those with eachother, I'm sure bunch of grownups can handle things by themselves Smirk
Bar/lounge opens usually half an hour before the games, or by demand.

(Edit. oh, and if the stream crashes or something is off-set like volume, let me know. Last time the damn thing crashed in the beginning, cos had only 8GB RAM on pc and did a lot of other stuff meanwhile in the background. Upgraded it to 32GB yesterday, so shouldn't be a problem now..)

"Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits."
Thunder402
Highlighted
Rank 22
Rank 22

@DoktorAvalanche wrote:

@Purps wrote:

It's under the privates Wonder

Ewwwwwwwwwwww. Rofl

emb.gif

Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@ReCorpH wrote:

... we have given out some.. *cough* generous bounties. Cash

Yep, 4 euro bounty for eliminating Jeppe which was less than buy-in. Indeed very generous... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@ReCorpH wrote:

@Livertool, yeah, 50% BI goes to bounty, PKO. Smile 

None member ever reads rules, why should i be different Very Happy

Highlighted

Hey @FunckyFish I'm sorry that you were not as lucky as other members have been. We gave out 120€ in bounties in one game just for knocking out employees. And we have been keeping it up ever since, bounty values have almost every time been more than reaching the money. If that's not generous, I don't know what is. No one is forcing anyone to play, if you don't enjoy these games, feel free to skip them. 

@Livertool Rofl

Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16
i will pass today...to beat to play...first work day after 2 weeks of vacation...

I am willing to bet 0,10€ on @Livertool to bubbleboy....hmmm what would the odds be....????
If u want a chop u do not get it....
If u do not want chop u get it...
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

@ReCorpH The tourney is not showing in my lobby, I have to type wee or comm in the search bar to find it. Wonder I know I've won it twice but if you don't want me to play just say so instead of trying to hide it. RoflRoflRofl

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@GR1ZZL3R wrote:

@ReCorpH The tourney is not showing in my lobby, I have to type wee or comm in the search bar to find it. Wonder I know I've won it twice but if you don't want me to play just say so instead of trying to hide it. RoflRoflRofl

Had trouble finding it too, comm worked.