Weekly Unibet Community Masters

Jami-Unibet

@Livertool wrote:

Quite many without community alias too which takes us away from original idea :dissatisfied: Gain players, lose fun

You're right @Livertool  a great original idea but now taking us a long way from that. I will continue to play a few more, but if it strays much further from the original concept I may lose interest, it will become just another series, with little interaction and less fun. It may seem negative to want to restrict it in some ways but but I feel bigger isn't always better, the fun element was always my main reason for playing.

I opened a twitch account, which was very easy to do, only to watch and sometimes join UB content, but like @FreedoM I have no other social media accounts. It's not always good to talk. 😃

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is indeed 3 rebuys. :) 

Edit: After some issues, I'm finally in. :)

Edit2: If someone wants to stream the game, please go ahead and post your stream here. :) I will not be rebuying in case I bust this time unfortunately, but whoever knocks me out gets 10€ MTT ticket. :)

• Like 2

Stubbe finished 6th and bubbled with a faulty alias last Monday, so I would think that bubble prize and tomorrows game selection privileges move over to the 7th place finisher. That would be you, @FunckyFish 👍

@Rushbie , will you be able to stream tomorrows game? We saw last time how important part of this the stream is, so maybe we this time have enough time to find someone else who could do it if you have something else planned for tomorrow 😃

• Like 1