cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

Hi @Sparrow473,

Congratulations on the FT, your buy-in rebate has now been credited. 

Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

Thx @Andy-Unibet .

I think these kind of tournaments are perfect for recreational players who have enough time and patience to play. Saying that even i dont like very much bounty tourneys.

Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@GothMoth wrote:

I share almost completely the views of @Onefloatyboi ...

On a more general side, I'd like to see the payout structure of the freezeouts and bounty tournaments tweaked a bit as now it's too top-heavy and not optimal for the gameplay near bubble and afterwards.

PKOs have almost the same prize for 1st and 2nd to flatten out the top payouts. What else would you like to see changed?

This change was really good, but still the top places get too much and the min. cashes are too small. It could happen to reach the final table just to get ~ the buy-in back if no bounties are won.

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@GothMoth wrote:

@Andy-Unibet wrote:

@GothMoth wrote:

I share almost completely the views of @Onefloatyboi ...

On a more general side, I'd like to see the payout structure of the freezeouts and bounty tournaments tweaked a bit as now it's too top-heavy and not optimal for the gameplay near bubble and afterwards.

PKOs have almost the same prize for 1st and 2nd to flatten out the top payouts. What else would you like to see changed?

This change was really good, but still the top places get too much and the min. cashes are too small. It could happen to reach the final table just to get ~ the buy-in back if no bounties are won.

Min-cash in the Proto has been more than the buy-in and FT was over 3x. I'm not sure of how the payouts look for other PKOs but if you're moving half the prize pool to the bounties it's going to make all the payouts smaller, it's jus the nature of the format.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert
Gentle reminder the second week of this test tournament starts tonight with the slightly quicker level time.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 2
Rank 2
Highlighted
Rank 12
Rank 12

So the shorter levels were OK, a bit more action, and was great fun. Interesting that it took 15 more mins to get the FT than last time (5 more players):

FT againFT again

On the FT there was some interesting moments, the best was this one:

nice proto.png

This PFAI killed me mentally, the guy with 33 was on tilt i guess, that's why i called him. It costed me too much, finished 5th. I say again this tournament is great fun for recreationals like myslef.

@Andy-Unibetwill i get ticket again? Smile

Highlighted
Unibet Poker Expert
Unibet Poker Expert

@Sparrow473, Yeah, will credit you today.

I've taken another minute off the strucutre for tonights tourament so it will now run 7 mins / 8 mins. Will see if it makes it too fast tonight or if we need to drop the levels again. I think last nights version will be good for a higher buy-in, smaller field.

Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10
Didnt play yet. But if smaller starting stack I agree with 6min blind increase for a turbo tournament. 1 re entry im ok.
Just dont take the multiple reentries on the other tournaments away like one suggested. More money is coming in and the prizes are more atractive then.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 3
Rank 3

Win.JPGEnjoyed the tournament. I like that the late registeration period is not that long, so it feels like the tournament runs for less time. Structure is good, doesn't feel like turbo.