**New Test Tournament ** Protostar Bounty - We want your feedback!!

Andy-Relax

@Leo-Unibet

The idea of having an unconventional tournament starting at 20bbs is great in my opinion. It's just the extended reentry period stood in contradiction to the idea. I understand it meant to be a way to cover the gtd, but people didn't expect its average buy-in to be clearly higher than 10€, and felt confused about it. I assume the Bulalakaw will have to leave place to the new tournament next week, but I suggest leaving it for a while in the schedule with some changes. 10PM CET, freezout, 15-20min first 20bbs level, than pacing up, 4-6min levels. Very small gtd, 50-100€, or no gtd whatsoever. This way everything stays clear, people keep asking for freezouts for a reason in the community. In my opinion would be a good one to fill out a session, or just have fun jumping into a quick ride for 10€ only and no more. You could also give it a try this way at the current time till the new tourney will appear. Best regards!

Edited by Psycho79
  • Like 1

On 5/24/2021 at 2:49 PM, Leo-Unibet said:

Hey all,
The €10 Protostar Bounty has to go. We will introduce another interesting format that start time. Please comment in this thread what you think about the new tournament.
Buyin €10 Starttime 19:30 CET/CEST
Name: €1,000 20BrightBulalakaw

@Leo-Unibet it's now almost 1/4 of the starting a month ago guaranteed prizepool - €300 20BrightBulalakaw and still had small overlay yesterday. 

I like the idea of long levels/ short starting stack, as most of the players even 2-3 regulars are terrible at the push/fold stage. If it wasn't for them the overlays would be even bigger...

The 1 hour for re-entry is way too long and the late reg although appealing to me could be a level more thus encouraging more entries from players coming home from work at this time( 1 hour later start time is another option). 

As it looks there is no great appeal for now, but if the buy-in was €5 I guess more of the reluctant to reenter players would gave another shot or two. Now it could become too expensive and some of the bingo players after 4-5 reentries aren't content just finishing ITM afterall.

Forgot to mention the typo which might be a reason for less reentries, as some new players think that there is just one re-entry allowed:

reenter are.png

Edited by GothMoth
  • Like 1