cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 25
Rank 25

@Purps wrote:

Often using it also to "squeeze" my hole cards or the flop when things are exciting Happyshy

I like it in live games too, often too busy to do that online, except if i just play one tourny.

Maybe stubbe goes to his drawing board and design element that hole cards are hidden and you can squeeze em out straight from client Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

I like the idea to be able to hide your own cards. 

Also used to play a site where you could see what cards WOULD have been dealt if people hadn't folded. I think it was called rabbiting. 

Underkicker? Winner.
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

Further to the rabbit hunt thing. It wasn't my imagination, it is a thing and i believe they may have it on GG.

Underkicker? Winner.
Highlighted
Rank 10
Rank 10

I remember thay had it on microgaming for a long time. U could turn on or off rabbit cam in settings.  
Why anyone would ever want to have it on I dont know. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

Anette Oberstad claims to have won an online mtt (possibly 180 player sng) while covering her hole cards, only checking them once and relying solely on betting and timing tells.

Elmer Fudd is the most famous rabbit hunter of all time, but not very succesful.

looking bugs bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

It Is What It Is
Highlighted
Rank 7
Rank 7

Yeaah.  Maybe she can do it again... on twitch...

Highlighted
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@Nikzzzz wrote:

I remember thay had it on microgaming for a long time. U could turn on or off rabbit cam in settings.  
Why anyone would ever want to have it on I dont know. 

It was pretty popular at the time. I'm talking back about 12-13 years ago i think. On old Merge skins.

They also had table chat too so it was mostly used in conjunction with that to maybe wind people up. 

People be curious. Cool

Underkicker? Winner.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 16
Rank 16

@ReCorpH wrote:

@GR1ZZL3R Elmer Fudd made me chuckle Very Happy

We used to play a forum game too with Werewolves and villagers, you'd have to guess who the wolves were etc. One person would invigilate the game and give out the roles, werewolves, villagers etc. The reason i mention this is that one of the special characters in the game was given a silver bullet at the end of each day to eliminate a player they suspected of being a werewolf. I developed a reputation for being particularly dreadful at the role and became known as Elmer Fudd. 

It was a great game but i suspect you need many more active forummers than we have to make it work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)

Underkicker? Winner.
Highlighted
Rank 24
Rank 24

We used to play "Murder in the Dark" at parties. 

https://www.wikihow.com/Play-Murder-in-the-Dark

I was of course a brilliant detective. Rofl

It Is What It Is
0 Likes