Hexapro discussion

RayL

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, there is a problem with these countdown promos, and that is lack of transparency about the jackpot probability. It seems, based on comments by staff in this post, that the 'win counter' is randommly selected from a probability distribution at the beginning of each race. However we don't know anything about this distribution.

Is it true that the probability of the prize hitting in the first 30% of the counter is essentially 0 ? It seems like it. And IMO that is why these counters go down so slowly. Don't be naive, promo players are looking to increase their EV, and it seems like this promo can even decrease EV in some cases.

Transparency would be a great way forward, to encourage people into these games. And well, if its true that you've made it essentially impossible for the jackpot to hit in the early stages, then that's a problem. Because people are disincentivised to play and we get a stagnant promo.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/18/2018 at 3:10 AM, GothMoth said:

I guess the players which have some actual edge in poker at all will stay away from this games elsewhere and at Unibet in particular...

And you reminded me of the meaning of HEX @RedHotChiliP which is: Hex -  a curse or malicious wish.

Maybe the intent is to hex the pros :laugh:

Still think about the same... Although I'm finally at small profit after this one:

hex 4000.jpg

• Like 3