Unibet Open Bucharest - Live Updates Thread

BonusPater

@Ametrine wrote:

Community game yesterday was really fun, I think I folded almost every hand, but made it to the final table :D Congrats again to VikingsAF, who won and collected a lot of bounties from the christmas elves :) I also chatted to quite a few people, including Uhlenpoker and his girlfriend, who is just the sweetest person :) She gave me one of her Coldrex medicine powders and that helped me through the evening very nicely :) I didnt attend the players party yesterday, but I can imagine that everyone who attended, really enjoyed it :) Gonna enjoy my final day in Bucharest today as much as I can and again: Im extremely lucky and grateful to have been given this opportunity to take part in Unibet Open atmosphere and to meet all the amazing people who are part of Unibet and this community :)

I would like to thank you too:

Community Side Event
Community Side Event - H2H: Ametrine vs. pirahn
Ametrine
winning

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so it seems I have won the side event :o it was a really fun game, and I enjoyed it a lot. And everyone else seemed to do aswell . I think I hunted down like 10 bounties, but that's all because I got the good cards from @DavidP_Unibet. So thanks a lot for that :D Also @AndreiBN was a really good coach for me. I just owe you one :p then after that we went to the player party which was even more awesome. We all got really smashed, and that all without even spending any euro :p (or lei) thanks for that Unibet :D it was also really cool to meet all the other guys on the community, but it would make a too long list to mention them all on here. 

In the end I just really want to thank @testuser1, @JeppeL and @MarcoV, for giving me this chance and supporting the community like this. Meeting them in real life, made it even more clear to me that they are really passionate, and that what they do is really something from the heart.

Here is a picture of me with the final hand and a really nice hat :p

IMG_20161203_232147.thumb.jpg.5876781d6204978e7b73f5b0d41557f1.jpg

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Thanks to ,  and anyone else who posted pics. Looks like you're all having a great time. 😀

Congrats on the win ! 😃 :cash: Cute hat. 😏

And well done  for making it to the final table. Hope you're feeling a bit better today and that you get to go out and do some sightseeing in Bucharest while you're there. 😃

Thanks for the pictures, really sad to miss it. 😞

Congrats , you surely had a great experience and a "little" bankroll boost :popeye: Others made a "mistake" when they advice you how to play in live, you beat them all 😀 :cash: 👍

Congrats !

I agree with , please @ people in the pictures so we know who they are. 😃

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

As posted earlier today, ,  and I played a € 100 NLH Turbo today - about 120 signed up for the tourney, there was approx. € 3700 to the winner, and the best 18 were paid.

It can't surprise anyone that  was knocked out pretty early on (think it was after an hour or so). I had a decent start and had the average stack for the first two hours or so - I was still a little drunk when I started playing, so I made a couple of mistakes and decided to just pretend I had no clue how to play.  was on fire at one point, and I believe he was in top 3. That was until I joined his table. 
I joined with an average stack, won a bit and then lost almost everything in an all-in with AK. I actually thought I was out and was about to leave the table, but the villain didn't cover me 100 % and I had 4.5 k left (2.5 big blind or so). I went all-in four times in a row, and magically ended up with a stack much bigger than the average (my second all-in was 47 suited against AK, I flopped two pairs :D). Unfortunately a significant share of the chips I won, were Andrei's. Never been that lucky before, and probably won't happen ever again. Things were going very well, and I believe I was in top 4-5 not so long after being all-in with 47. 
I finished 14th and got a small profit of just over € 100. As soon as I made it into the prize money, I didn't really care, and as I didn't get one decent hand for 30 minutes, I just went all-in with A7 suited against pocket nines. An ace on the flop, but unfortunately also a 9 :)

I will go work on my sleep debt now :)

Pictures from the side event are also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/UnibetOpen/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1338649646168831

I think we had some very successful and entertaining days in Bucharest. As far as I could tell, everyone were having a great time and really enjoyed the Unibet Open experience. There's certainly a lot we can improve for the next event, and I'm sure it'll be even better, as we'll have more members joining, we've got the experience from this event and will have more time to plan and arrange everything. A community lounge area is one of the things we'll work hard on for the next event, and we'll also do things a little different for the side event (private room, we'll deal ourselves and a few other things).
,  and  please don't hesitate to send some constructive criticism by PM to Marco, Jeppe and I. It was really great meeting you guys, and we really enjoyed your company! See you again soon for more fun, poker and limbo! :D 

Ah, was going to ask if all those people in the background were community members, but I'm guessing not now.

Well done to everybody who made it there whatever their result ❤️ 👍

Now come on, don't be shy, identify yourselves! :laugh:

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

I'll get home late in the night and tomorrow i'll have some time to post much more pictures and tag the community members,so we can put some name to the faces here

Couldn't get internet on my laptop,and from phone it's not so easy,put will do it asap

After like 10 hours of sleep in total in 5 days,all i can say at the moment is that it was awesome so really didn't want to miss to much out of this amazing experience

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

31360115736_8a18ba8727_k.thumb.jpg.2b6b4a4bad3cfb0589d77a2e1e596dd6.jpg

For the topic picture. From left to right and from top to bottom

Top Row: @pirahn, Friend of @1Bet (don't know if he has a account yet), @FeelsBadMan@AndreiBN@DavidP_Unibet, Unibet employee, Unibet Employee (I think Carl, but not sure :p), @1Bet, I think @TheDacian

Middle Row: I forgot your name sorry :(, @ChristianV91@MarcoV, Dehlia (One of the players from the Battle Royal), @Hymn2Ninkasi (who seems to be a guy, unlike his avatar ;p ), @DaVitsche, @sgriff@VikingsAF (myself :p)

Bottom Row: @testuser1 and @JeppeL

Sorry if I forgot your name, or made a mistake :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived