Unibet Open Bucharest - Live Updates Thread

BonusPater

@Magicadil wrote:

Please take a group photo  when everyone can 😃 It'd be nice to put names to faces.

I agree with you. 👍

Good luck to you all (@pirahn,  @Hymn2Ninkasi@FeelsBadMan@SkilfulPoker,  @coconuts,  @Tillus,  @An1mal,  @DaVitsche,  @Ironbluff,  @sgriff,  @1Bet,  @TheDacian@bctrips,  @Ejsik,  @bazrfc71,  @Ametrine,  @VikingsAF,  @AndreiBN,  @persephoney,  @DavidP_Unibet@Robin-Unibet@Andrew).

The point is you're all great people. 😀

@AndreiBN More photos.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20161202_232524-2241x3984.thumb.jpg.77963a32332f66ab355263825c57a65c.jpg

9♥️ J♥️  8♥️ of hearts on the flop,  goes all-in with J♠️8♦️. Villain calles and shows A♥️ 6♥️. 7 of ♠️ on the turn and J ♦️ on the river - :cash::cash::cash:

Unfortunately the villain wasn't all-in, so he's still at two bounties :)

Top 30 are paid and there's around 65 left.

For my first live event it really was a great experience. Taking home 200 euros for free is always cool. 

But yeah. It was getting to long for me. After 3 hours in I started playing too many bad hands just because I couldn't keep my focus. 

Although I'm a bit disappointed, because I really could do better, I'm really happy that I got this opportunity to play. And I'm really happy that I've reached this far. 45/205 is okay for a first event I guess :D

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived