Unibet Open Bucharest - Live Updates Thread

BonusPater

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ametrine wrote:

@VikingsAF wrote:

Nice! I was waiting for this topic :D

Hey guys, small update from me as well. I'm here and enjoying the hotel - its even nicer than expected :) I must admit I'm not a very sociable person so you might have seen me around, but not talked to me :D I'm also feeling a bit ill, like I have a small fever or something, so Im mostly relaxing in my room :) But I did meet Stubbe, Jeppe and Marco yesterday and they're awesome guys :) I hung around with VikingsAF and piranh a little bit too, they're very friendly and helpful guys :) Also shared the dinner table with AndreiBN, Maret (she won the UO ladies event), Satu, DaVitsche, David P, Uhlenpoker and his girlfriend. Sorry about not introducing myself and not chatting, I just said hi and bye - Im just a really quiet person :) So you'll probably see me at breakast and dinner, also most likely friday turbo bounty and saturday community game. As I said, I'm not feeling very well and will probably be in my room most of my stay. Also, I hope nobody will post a photo of my stupid face here, but if they do, I apologize in advance about the nightmares you will have :D And to end this post I just want to thank Unibet and community guys for this trip and experience, I really appreciate it, even if it looks otherwise :) If anyone needs something from me or just wants to meet me, I'll be in room 479, you can also ask for my phone number from VikingsAF :) Good luck in games to everyone who is in Bucharest and everyone who is not: I hope you qualify for some next event, its an amazing experience :)

Try to engage and enjoy yourself. Social anxiety is a very tough thing to overcome and will prevent you from having fun but remember that you've spoken with other community members online so they aren't entirely strangers.

I think the Unibet team should send some of the ladies to Room 479 to show @Ametrine around 😃

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Heads up one time between  &  please 😃

Hope both make deep run in the side event.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Thanks guys :D It was fun experience for my first live game, trying to hang in longer in community event tomorrow :) Gonna get a good nights rest now and hopefully I'll feel a bit better tomorrow :) Fingers crossed for VikingsAF - hope he gets some bounties :P

Archived