Unibet Open Bucharest - Live Updates Thread

BonusPater

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@VikingsAF wrote:

Nice! I was waiting for this topic :D

Hey guys, small update from me as well. I'm here and enjoying the hotel - its even nicer than expected :) I must admit I'm not a very sociable person so you might have seen me around, but not talked to me :D I'm also feeling a bit ill, like I have a small fever or something, so Im mostly relaxing in my room :) But I did meet Stubbe, Jeppe and Marco yesterday and they're awesome guys :) I hung around with VikingsAF and piranh a little bit too, they're very friendly and helpful guys :) Also shared the dinner table with AndreiBN, Maret (she won the UO ladies event), Satu, DaVitsche, David P, Uhlenpoker and his girlfriend. Sorry about not introducing myself and not chatting, I just said hi and bye - Im just a really quiet person :) So you'll probably see me at breakast and dinner, also most likely friday turbo bounty and saturday community game. As I said, I'm not feeling very well and will probably be in my room most of my stay. Also, I hope nobody will post a photo of my stupid face here, but if they do, I apologize in advance about the nightmares you will have :D And to end this post I just want to thank Unibet and community guys for this trip and experience, I really appreciate it, even if it looks otherwise :) If anyone needs something from me or just wants to meet me, I'll be in room 479, you can also ask for my phone number from VikingsAF :) Good luck in games to everyone who is in Bucharest and everyone who is not: I hope you qualify for some next event, its an amazing experience :)

We still got customised hoodies for you right outside the tournament area(across from where they do the interviews), hope you alll stop by at some point to say hello :)

Former Community Manager

Sorry to hear you're poorly, didn't know we were on the same table at dinner yesterday! Be sure to say hi if you spot me again and hope to see you in the community game tomorrow :)

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Archived