Captcha situation ?!

theStranger1

There is such an extension for Chrome - "Buster: Captcha Solver for Humans", which allows you to solve captchas. You press the "sound captcha" and it is solved automatically. It doesn't always work well, but overall I was happy with this extension when I needed it. It was not possible to check on Unibet, I have no problems with this. And of course it will work only in the browser version.

Edited by SShcherbyna
  • Thanks 1

Try again later try again later for the 5mins. Then finally something to solve and when i did TRY AGAIN LATER. And another 5mins and again TRY AGAIN LATER. Its too much, was gonna play some since have few tickets expiring but now its impossible. Today its the worst it was ever for me.

image.png.6128a249c03ac8bd0ae0387cf16e9318.png

Edited by jerry
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I did not have Captcha problems from the start, but i think it started the day before yesterday (11-4-2023) over here, today i needed to login and check my expiry dates on tickets/use them in time. and had anout 2,5 minutes of F ing it up.

Made a "short" clip about it, i am cursing a lot, so if you don't like that, dont watch it.

Rated Mature and stuff 😄

also said it on discord before, but i got a static IP, so i should have been whitelisted imo, that doesn't solve the problem though for like 99% of the people having this issue, because most IP's are dynamic

https://we.tl/t-t8xTZgavtr

• Thanks 1

Yeah took me >20 to log in just now, maddening.

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening?

Literally no other poker site makes you go through this, a lot of rec players (or even regs) will just get bored and do something else when its such an effort to log in.

I don't just log in once a day for a long session, I often want to log in just to see what tournament is running later, or look at a hand history, or see where i am on a leaderboard.

Edited by Wizard

It's starting to piss me off badly. I was curious,  so I counted the amount of times a had to fill one out. 14 f**in times,  to only THEN show me I made an error in my password, which made the entire process start over.

Won't be long to get me back to Pokerstars this way.

• Sad 1

Didn't get any Captchas earlier, but out of my separate time 3 logins today, I have had to that crap every damn time.

8, 3 and 8 attemps only to get in though, so either mine are easier than what some others have got, or we may finally have found my sport! 🙃

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Purps said:

Didn't get any Captchas earlier, but out of my separate time 3 logins today, I have had to that crap every damn time.

8, 3 and 8 attemps only to get in though, so either mine are easier than what some others have got, or we may finally have found my sport! 🙃

Same, didn't get any captchas as well until yesterday, now every log-in 😞

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Rushbie said:

Yup, have been welcomed by a 1-2min captchas recent couple days as well, wasn't that bad before 🤬
I don't know what it was I did to get in it, but would like to get taken off from the puzzletrolling list, thank you very much.

The Universe needs to balance things somehow and get you for all those PLOkerPlayer souls that you've been eating these past few days. 

Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG 

• Haha 3

We'll continue investigating Monday. Problem is we don't know what is triggering the Google algorithm. 

As a few users mentioned a re-install made a difference, I'd be curious to know if deleting the cookie file will do anything (this is A LOT faster and easier than reinstalling the software):

C:\Users\ YOUR USERNAME \AppData\Roaming\Unibet Poker\cef\Network

EDIT: @ScaryOne mentioned that the above does work for him. Would be good to know if it's the same for you guys!

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Cookie method seems to work. But indeed it has to be done every time you want to login.

If you want to make it as easy as possible, you can make a simple batch-file to do the clearing for you:

1. Open notepad

2. Add the following lines on it ( with your home folder name obv )

del "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Unibet Poker\cef\Network\Cookies"
start C:\"Program Files"\"Unibet Poker"\"Unibet Poker.exe"

3. Save to your desktop as UBcookiedelete.bat ( any name will do as long as you have the .bat ending on it )

Now when you double-click that desktop icon it clears the cookies for you automatically and then launches the client 🙂

EDIT: Added start command

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4