Captcha situation ?!

theStranger1

On 3/30/2023 at 10:27 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Thanks guys. Do you have it on every single login? And it's only in the poker client right? Website login works fine/no captcha? 

I use the poker client only from pc and only there is this problem every time. When entering the site, everything is fine

Edited by Tarikus7

I got captcha again after I restarted my PC 😞 seems there are 2 kinds - choose a few and confirm (it takes a lot of them to log in, but you can skip) and there is one where the pics re-appear (usually logs in after 2nd try)

• Sad 1

I've got Captcha problems on my windows PC when I use my default internet connection. 

when I use my 3g connection all seems to be working ok ! 

Now, when I use my Macbook everything is ok on my default connection ! 

When I use Iphone app on my def connection, all ok again. 

So it looks like the problem is down to my Windows PC on my default connection. 

It took me 20mins to log in. Usually fire hydrant is the answer but today not even this one can be solved. Then its automatic queries and you need to wait. Then again. Finally buses let me in :D Its little tilting to say the least.

• Sad 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

main-qimg-2913152f02d164db7b5965ad5a0f5d39-lq

Online businesses generally try and make everything as frictionless as possible so you just click one big button to instantly sign in / buy / deposit, meanwhile Unibet has these things that just make logging in take 10x the time it should.

I had to do over 20 the other day to get in, its really tilting especially when there is one that's kind of unclear and if you get it wrong you need to do a bunch more.

I have no clue why Unibet even has these, never seen this on other sites. Is this an incredibly awkward attempt to prevent botting?

For people with poor eye sight / disabilities / language skills they are crazy frustrating.

FWIW I play on desktop with a wired connection ( a physical cable, not wifi), dunno if this makes a difference. 

Edited by Wizard
  • Sad 1

I've installed Windows 10 as Virtual Machine. 

No Captcha. 

So it looks like we've got something on our computers that causing the problem. 

What and where , who knows... 

So it's not related to my public IP address but something I've got on my Windows PC.