Banzai Black Belt - Community Promo

Stubbe-Unibet

1 hour ago, comanimal said:

Legit tilted right now, table closed with only a handful of all-ins missing to achieve my 3rd black belt 😂

uni.png

Calm down...

giphy.gif.6dad45a6f858ce3966a8a8e07f3e186e.gif

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

2 hours ago, comanimal said:

Legit tilted right now, table closed with only a handful of all-ins missing to achieve my 3rd black belt 😂

uni.png

So A9s were fire again for @comanimal  you lucky mofo 🤪

Seems to be on/off format, either you run like god or not. Tried couple of times with poor performance turning to tilt mode within just couple of minutes 😄

Wax on, wax off...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, comanimal said:

uni.png

I, on the other hand, being on the same level as you, playing for 2-3 hours, decided it was time for a short break and went to the kitchen for a quick snack. When I came back it was all over and I had to start from the beginning.

@Stubbe-UnibetHow long sit out we can have to stay on the table, because I didn't notice this information on the table.

• Sad 3

20 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Tournament will be in the client in an hour. Tickets will be added tomorrow 🙂

Name: Private - Community Banzai Challenge

Top prize is a €200 NL20 ticket while min cash will be €10 NL1 🤑

Wow! The reward is really cool, thanks!

11 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Be a good sport and play with your community alias. It's not a requirement but do it anyway 😉 

746850975__20230108_074621.png.c134f303cc8bf3ce2fba831c408e7f5d.png

Eh, I had already prepared a new nickname and avatar. But I agree that it will be more interesting under real names, so I will register again.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, SShcherbyna said:

Eh, I had already prepared a new nickname and avatar. But I agree that it will be more interesting under real names, so I will register again.

@SShcherbynaIt's not necessary to reregister, just change your avatar. 🐑

By the way @Stubbe-Unibetcan we have the chat room open tonight please, maybe 10 mins or so before the start. 🤔

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Good game everyone, also well done Stubbe with adding prizes to the 3 unlucky members 👍😎 and hopefully we'll have similar Banzai 2.0 community promotions in the future too but maybe with a bit easier requirements as honestly I miss the community games with around 100 members and everyone using their aliases- like it was for this tournament- it was a fun event to play...

GLGL all at the tables BlessRNG

• Like 4
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Yup. This was a fun one. Thanks @Stubbe-Unibet for all the arrangements/prizes etc., and players for the great competition!

This was especially fun moment at the final table 😉🥲

F12215C0-05E0-4FB8-B9A8-4ED64E879CE8.thumb.png.7e88f4fceceb2df956aae227b9960d91.png

411D8F4D-56C8-45B8-8EDC-72601B59669D.thumb.png.531a130b44684b78caf85a96fb9cd30c.png

Congrats to all, and specially to @Janek our overall winner! 🥳 

—————

I think we need a quick similarish “SKS promo” to ensure proper Community attendance at the SKS Main Event held 15-16 Jan, don’t we Stubbe? 😜 

drugs are you feeling it yet GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the promo, as others have said I liked it because it actually involved a bit of work. The full pay out scale was a great bonus to those that took part, thoroughly enjoyable. 😃

• Like 4

Sorry @Stubbe-Unibet, this goes little off-topic, but it’s still Banzai 2.0 related.

So, I’ve been running around some ideas in my little head about introducing some prizes/awards/bonuses in connection with Dans. 

E10E3C55-CAF3-470A-9343-2AB9C075D672.thumb.jpeg.2eab27ecd6e2612248336414c4dc692b.jpeg

(Just an example pic (didn’t find the earlier one’s posted here matching the Banzai belt colors) Source: https://roninkaikarate.com/pages/the-origin-of-the-belt-system-in-karate)

There might be a lot of similarity between what I suggest here, and what has been already suggested by others already, myself included:

Trying to summarise. Could there be a system where bonuses would be attached to daily, weekly and/or monthly achievements of BOTH black belt AND Sensei status in a way that best player(s) would be given 1st Dan, 2nd Dan etc.? The progress could be shown in the Game Lab, Leaderboard or similar. Then based on the Dan ranking, players would be awarded. 

In other words:

1) In order to achieve bonus awards (at least higher bonuses) in Banzai 2.0, players would have to achieve both black belt and Sensei status (preferably at the same time - reflecting real life), not to make things too easy.

2) Calculated in a some specific way after reaching step 1) 👆 (time, stack size, win-loss ratio etc.), players will be awarded Dan(s).

3) Progress and achievements will be visible in Game Lab and/or in a leaderboard visible to everyone.

4) Best players - marked by Dan(s) - will receive fitting bonus awards.

5) Dans could be reset, for example, quarterly. Or something, I don’t know

jon snow love GIF

(Calorie expenditure, heart rate, RPE, and possible changes in VO2max could be measured individually to assess progress in fitness levels.)

Okay, I’m clearly too tired for this. I’m always too

crazy madness GIFGIF by Steve Harvey TV

anyways 😆!

• Like 1