Banzai Black Belt - Community Promo

Stubbe-Unibet

1842067853_Blackbeltcommunitypromopost2.png.70eb37a8a91d6f4d3c2971979212d6ca.png

We know you just can't get enough of this amazing new Banzai 2.0, so we thought we'd celebrate the new year with a community exclusive Banzai mission!

What you can get
Access to an exclusive €1000 community freeroll (obviously paying tickets to your new favorite game)

What you need to do
In order to get a ticket to the freeroll, you'll need to achieve the black belt on 3 separate days. For each day you'll need to post a screenshot here on the community, showing that you managed to master the art of Banzai (screenshot will need full table visible, including hand id).

The boring stuff (Terms and Conditions)

• The promo starts the 1st of January and ends the 7th of January at midnight CET. Day 3 screenshot (the third and last of the required screenshots showing black belt) will need to be posted before 2am on the 8th of January
  • The freeroll is played on the 8th of January at 20:00 CET
  • Tickets are credited on the 8th of January before 18:00 CET
  • Same table session can only be valid for one day (posting screenshot just before and after midnight will count for one day)
  • Customers from Belgium, Denmark and Sweden can not take part in this promotion
  • Customers from Netherlands will need to be 24+ years old and opt-in to the promotion by posting in the thread
  • Freeroll prizes will be different value Banzai tickets with a wagering requirement (see x flops to convert ticket to cash)
  • We reserve the right to change and/or cancel the promotion at any time
  • We reserve the right to exclude customers from this promotion
  • General Unibet terms and conditions apply
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Great promo again, I would have suggested a normal stack for a 1 day achievement, 2 x stack for 2 days, 3 x etc etc up to 7 x stack for a full 7 days effort, but looking forward to it. 👍

• Like 2

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

This will be a tough ticket to get- especially if you're unlucky and your table breaks when you're close to reach the black belt... for example, I've just played for around 1 hour at NL1, I was All In 20+ times(I wasn't always called and the belt progress still increased), I was really close to reach the red belt(so just 2 belts to reach the black one), but I was left without any opponents despite the lobby showing like 20 players in the pool and of course my progress was gone when I joined a new table... Maybe @Stubbe-Unibetcan find a solution for this and/or make the requirements for this community tournament a bit easier to complete- maybe like @GR1ZZL3Rsuggested with different stacks and 1 day being enough to join the event(rewarding this way the 'crazy' members that will put the effort to reach the black belt multiple days), or maybe reaching 'only' the green/ blue belt for 3 days instead...

Happy New Year everyone and GLGL with all your projects 💰💰💰

2023797892_tablebrokeandprogressgone.jpg.fed3211d6cd6fa4796c92f55f1b0276a.jpg

• Like 3
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

7 hours ago, BillyR23 said:

This will be a tough ticket to get- especially if you're unlucky and your table breaks when you're close to reach the black belt... for example, I've just played for around 1 hour at NL1, I was All In 20+ times(I wasn't always called and the belt progress still increased), I was really close to reach the red belt(so just 2 belts to reach the black one), but I was left without any opponents despite the lobby showing like 20 players in the pool and of course my progress was gone when I joined a new table... Maybe @Stubbe-Unibetcan find a solution for this and/or make the requirements for this community tournament a bit easier to complete- maybe like @GR1ZZL3Rsuggested with different stacks and 1 day being enough to join the event(rewarding this way the 'crazy' members that will put the effort to reach the black belt multiple days), or maybe reaching 'only' the green/ blue belt for 3 days instead...

Happy New Year everyone and GLGL with all your projects 💰💰💰

2023797892_tablebrokeandprogressgone.jpg.fed3211d6cd6fa4796c92f55f1b0276a.jpg

It's not supposed to be easy 😉 

I know community missions/challenges have typically been quite easy, but I wanted this one to be different and really reward the most engaged members. I am not expecting many to complete it, so it'll be great value for the few 🙂 

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1/3      This was the hand that gave me the black belt.

image.thumb.png.59250541915b8cb213ff9d75d1ea59e8.png

I started it with 15.9 BB and to be honest the way I'd been running fully expected to lose the hand and get the black belt with zero in my stack. 😱 Any thoughts on a booby prize @Stubbe-Unibetfor that. To be fair someone could do it by simply shoving every hand, I lost count again on the all ins required to reach black belt, but I'm guessing around 47 now, maybe 50. 🤔 The big worry was as mentioned before, as I hit brown belt the table went down to 3 players and looked like breaking, but filled up again quite quickly. 

The very next hand, I doubled up against the table leader and confirmed black belt status. 🥳

image.thumb.png.10fd4fcba46bef079394fa36a48f054d.png

At that stage I called it a day, losing about €4. 😪

I'm not sure it was fun. 🤨

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

2 hours ago, Samba said:

1/3

banzaipromo1of3.png.05ac39fe7afcc75c1e17cf2b51f7e10e.png

Sorry @Samba but you have to show you've achieved black belt status, not Sensei. 😱 Hope you made it and have a screen shot. 🤨

2 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Sorry @Samba but you have to show you've achieved black belt status, not Sensei. 😱 Hope you made it and have a screen shot. 🤨

You are Sensei!

martial arts fire GIF by Parlophone Records

You've mastered Banzai!

Edited by FreedoM
He did, if he had some other belt it would show!
  • Like 2

On 12/28/2022 at 5:21 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

1842067853_Blackbeltcommunitypromopost2.png.70eb37a8a91d6f4d3c2971979212d6ca.png

What you need to do
In order to get a ticket to the freeroll, you'll need to achieve the black belt on 3 separate days. For each day you'll n a

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Confused 1

The promo doesn't mention achieving Sensei, only black belt. As I see it they are two different things, either can be achieved independently of the other, and tbh I think achieving Sensei is far easier. Of course we'll have to leave it to the true Master to adjudicate.