Banzai Black Belt - Community Promo

Stubbe-Unibet

2 hours ago, Irishrover said:

1/3

Screenshot_20230101_012650_Unibet Poker.jpg

2 hours ago, Irishrover said:

2/3

Screenshot_20230102_082607_Unibet Poker.jpg

Hey @Irishrover, Have you really photohopped these pics, or why are they so messed up with lots of little graphics errors in them?? 🤔 Also have you checked the requirement for the pics to be on different days? Congrats for hitting the exact minute of the hour to take a screenshot too.
Might be wrong, sry for that, but just looks so fishy 🤨

Like these here are like being glued on top of some other pic:

image.png

Edited by Rushbie

But surely it's all good and just the device messing the graphs like they sometimes can do quite badly.
People at times can go to great lenghts when trying to get free prizes unfortunately, so a bad habit of checking things through a magnifying glass when somethings off a little 🙄
Apologies for that. And GL at finishing the competition! 🙂👍
@Irishrover

Edited by Rushbie

3 hours ago, Rushbie said:

Hey @Irishrover, Have you really photohopped these pics, or why are they so messed up with lots of little graphics errors in them?? 🤔 Also have you checked the requirement for the pics to be on different days? Congrats for hitting the exact minute of the hour to take a screenshot too.
Might be wrong, sry for that, but just looks so fishy 🤨

Like these here are like being glued on top of some other pic:

image.png

@RushbieThey're screenshots taken off my phone 🤣🤣🤣 first one is taken on the 1/1/23, second one was taken 2/1/23. The hand Id numbers will verify this! Nearly completed the 3rd last night on my break at work but the table broke while I was brown belt 😞

• Like 1