Banzai Black Belt - Community Promo

Stubbe-Unibet

โฌ†๏ธย I had to post the above twice as I could not believe how badly I ran.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

ย 

"You have mastered Banzai... but at what cost to your bank roll and sanity?"ย 

giphy.gif.bfd6e30e0c0b83934514756c8254897d.gif

Edited by GR1ZZL3R
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%." ย  ย ย image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

On 12/28/2022 at 7:21 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

1842067853_Blackbeltcommunitypromopost2.png.70eb37a8a91d6f4d3c2971979212d6ca.png

We know you just can't get enough of this amazing new Banzai 2.0, so we thought we'd celebrate the new year with a community exclusive Banzai mission!

What you can get
Access to an exclusive โ‚ฌ1000 community freeroll (obviously paying tickets to your new favorite game)

What you need to do
In order to get a ticket to the freeroll, you'll need to achieve the black belt on 3 separate days. For each day you'll need to post a screenshot here on the community, showing that you managed to master the art of Banzai (screenshot will need full table visible, including hand id).

The boring stuff (Terms and Conditions)

• The promo startsย the 1st of January and ends the 7th of January at midnight CET. Day 3 screenshot (the third and last of the required screenshots showing black belt) will need to be posted before 2am on the 8th of January
  • The freeroll is played on the 8th of January at 20:00 CET
  • Tickets are credited on the 8th of January before 18:00 CET
  • Same table session can only be valid for one day (posting screenshotย just before and after midnight will count for one day)
  • Customers from Belgium,ย Denmark and Sweden can not take part in this promotion
  • Customers from Netherlands will need to be 24+ years old and opt-in to the promotion by posting in the thread
  • Freeroll prizes will be different value Banzai tickets with a wagering requirement (see x flops to convert ticket to cash)
  • We reserve the right to change and/or cancel the promotion at any time
  • We reserve the right to exclude customers from this promotion
  • General Unibet terms and conditions apply

Can i just make a print screen on the Lab , there is showing how many days you get black belt . i just saw now this promotion , and i achieve 2 days in a row allready the black belt this year ๐Ÿ™‚ย .

1 hour ago, xRunningGood said:

Can i just make a print screen on the Lab , there is showing how many days you get black belt . i just saw now this promotion , and i achieve 2 days in a row allready the black belt this year ๐Ÿ™‚ย .

No, sorry, will have to stick to original rules that everyone else has followed. Hope you'll still manage! :).ย 

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.ย 

8 hours ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

โฌ†๏ธย I had to post the above twice as I could not believe how badly I ran.ย ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

ย 

"You have mastered Banzai... but at what cost to your bank roll and sanity?"ย 

giphy.gif.bfd6e30e0c0b83934514756c8254897d.gif

And look how clever I was: I reacted with a ๐Ÿ˜ข to the first and a โค๏ธ to the second post!

Paul Robinson Smile GIF by Neighbours (Official TV Show account)Season 6 Dancing GIF by CBBC

Okay, kidding aside, always miserable to hear of bad runs - so Iโ€™m feeling ya

but i really dont know what emotion i am feeling GIF

• Haha 2

Day 1/3

2009760685_BanzaiNL1part1.jpg.8f31939941e7ac849dd3a5618e9eab1d.jpg

I'm not sure I'll make it to day 3(I might just give up if tomorrow my 1st Banzai table breaks) as this ticket for the community event can be really really expensive if you're running bad...ย 

GLGL all BlessRNG!

• Like 2
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Not even 10 members completing the mission yet. Still got a chance to win entry into the tournament, even if you haven't started yet ๐Ÿ™‚

As it's one ofย  the more time consuming missions, I'll make sure everyone is paid in the MTT ย 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions.ย 

17 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Not even 10 members completing the mission yet. Still got a chance to win entry into the tournament, even if you haven't started yet ๐Ÿ™‚

As it's one ofย  the more time consuming missions, I'll make sure everyone is paid in the MTT ย 

It was quite challenging and, personally, I likeย  it more. It was fun and worth the time because one knows there won't be many people completing it. It's better let's sayย  than the Sensei one with 600 runners and 15 paid places.

• Like 3

3/3
Alright, pretty brutely forced lastrounds to push it through the goal line without risking the table to break on the last yards of the race ๐Ÿ˜… (10x buyin might be too tempting point to reset/rathole profits for some, causing a dominoeffect, idk)
In overall, was full of fun moments and cool pots, even after booking some low 2-fig losses in the end ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

bnz33.thumb.png.758cd9fefccae3850d5da813737e3aad.png

• Like 3