Banzai Black Belt - Community Promo

Stubbe-Unibet

6 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

The promo doesn't mention achieving Sensei, only black belt. As I see it they are two different things, either can be achieved independently of the other, and tbh I think achieving Sensei is far easier. Of course we'll have to leave it to the true Master to adjudicate. 

I taught it only shows that if you achieved the black belt first and then sensei, if not, it shows a "Belt Bar" and under "You've mastered Banza". 🤔

1 minute ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

OK, I get it. 😳

Maybe you are right, let's wait for @Stubbe-Unibet to confirm. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Black belt is a black belt. Doesn't matter if you're also Sensei at the same time 🙂

Quite right , but my excuse is that I've made Sensei more times than black belt and didn't realise there were two separate notifications. Please forgive. giphy.gif.fd3a2d8ec86db05075a731e018e196ec.gif

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1/3

Dayum got stack to 23 buyins already, but tha bastard on the right got it down luckboxing the same way i got it up 😂

+2-3bin/about 45min 👌

Screenshot_20230102-123030.png

Edit. And oh, the avatar really has a huge update delay on the progress bars above when changing to black belt. Lasts several hands at least🤔 @Stubbe-Unibet

Edited by Rushbie
Technotes
  • Like 2

On 12/28/2022 at 5:21 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

What you need to do
In order to get a ticket to the freeroll, you'll need to achieve the black belt on 3 separate days.

@Soljanov

At the risk of being wrong again are both your screenshots from the same day? 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

1 hour ago, Soljanov said:

Does this count?

Apparently not. 00:34 EET is 23:34 CET. That is, it is still January 2 CET, and you already have a screenshot for January 2.

On 12/28/2022 at 7:21 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

The promo starts the 1st of January and ends the 7th of January at midnight CET

• Like 2