Community phased tournament test - €1000 up for grabs

Stubbe-Unibet

The rebuy counter shows the sum of all the Phase 1 rebuys - not just on Phase 2, but on each Phase 1, too.

We hit 761 rebuys in the end 😅

Edit: this should probably say "reached the":

image.thumb.png.1cfd59cd99429fd164ffecc3f3759061.png

Edited by Moofee

Not sure if a bug but:

Played on mobile. After finishing 19 levels the table stayed open showing one player, but not me.Screenshot_20221020-192316.thumb.png.22f4279450e2bf1a127e12c5f5a89ea3.png

And the Phase 2 doesn't show on the "Registered" tab in mtt lobby 

EDIT:

It shows all right

Edited by miziel
  • Like 1

Phase one tournaments were indeed quite the all-in/rebuy fireworks! 🤣

Other than that - and the things already mentioned by the guys - I think they worked quite nicely. At least for me there were no technical problems. Let’s hope everyone’s “tech” will work in today’s final

GL everyone! 💪

• Like 2

Great promo guys. This was really fun to play. Got a feeling i would end up better aliining any2 🤣 Some heaters ive seen were outrageous. 

• Like 2
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Thanks for the tournaments and the test opportunity 👍

I didn't spot any bugs on the gameplay itself, just some with the lobby and filters, but those are all already mentioned here.

To my liking the structure on phase 1 was way too fast and things turned to crapshoot super fast. But I suppose that is the way the first phase is supposed to be. Not sure how it will work out on the final product, without unlimited rebuys apparently. Will the stacks simply be too shallow for any kind of poker? Maybe someone who understands the tournament structures better than me has a more sophisticated view on that...

Remember to make sure to have some phase-related tasks on the monthly missions, once these tournaments are added to the regular schedule. The concept is probably not that well known for most recs, and that's probably the best way to introduce the new game format to everyone 🙂

• Like 4

Thanks for all the good feedback!

Also glad to hear you enjoyed it. We can definitely run some phased community MTT's in the future as well. Should probably be not be unlimited rebuys though 😄 and buyin would probably have to be 50 cent or so

• Like 4

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

1 minute ago, Purps said:

Thanks for the tournaments and the test opportunity 👍

I didn't spot any bugs on the gameplay itself, just some with the lobby and filters, but those are all already mentioned here.

To my liking the structure on phase 1 was way too fast and things turned to crapshoot super fast. But I suppose that is the way the first phase is supposed to be. Not sure how it will work out on the final product, without unlimited rebuys apparently. Will the stacks simply be too shallow for any kind of poker? Maybe someone who understands the tournament structures better than me has a more sophisticated view on that...

Remember to make sure to have some phase-related tasks on the monthly missions, once these tournaments are added to the regular schedule. The concept is probably not that well known for most recs, and that's probably the best way to introduce the new game format to everyone 🙂

The speed will be very different. Because it was a 2 cent buyin tournament, I wanted this one to be really fast. And as mentioned earlier, the unlimited rebuys wasn't really intentional.

The one later this year will be a €25 buyin with a €25,000 GTD. There'll be qualifiers to win €25 tickets 🙂 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Yes, current plan is to have phase 2 be ITM

I like this plan. Ofc i've only played one of these so maybe i don't have whole truth 😄

But just imagining to get to phase 2 with just few chips would be waste of time on 2nd phase.

• Like 2

You could make one 2cents regular. I mean ofc not with 1k prizepool 🤑 On avg every phase paid like 10-12e so maybe 6 first phases with like 20gtd. I would play them if only for flipping fun 😜

• Like 3
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Feel free to submit ideas for a recurring (probably not a permanent one, but we could run it 3-5 times a year) community phased format.

Just a quick idea:

• Buyin of €0.25-€0.5
  • 1-2 re-entry per phase 1
  • Speed of phase 1 similar to the ones we just ran
  • Speed of phase 2 a fair bit slower
  • 1 week promo with 3 phase ones every day (running Wednesday to Wednesday). 16:30, 18:30, 20:30
  • €500-€1000 guarantee
  • Unique password for each phase 1
  • Community alias a requirement
  • 100% paid in phase 2
  • Perhaps one more level in phase 1

We could perhaps also do 4 phase 1 per day, with a hyper-turbo one starting at 23:05

• Like 7

52 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Feel free to submit ideas for a recurring (probably not a permanent one, but we could run it 3-5 times a year) community phased format.

Just a quick idea:

• Buyin of €0.25-€0.5
  • 1-2 re-entry per phase 1
  • Speed of phase 1 similar to the ones we just ran
  • Speed of phase 2 a fair bit slower
  • 1 week promo with 3 phase ones every day (running Wednesday to Wednesday). 16:30, 18:30, 20:30
  • €500-€1000 guarantee
  • Unique password for each phase 1
  • Community alias a requirement
  • 100% paid in phase 2
  • Perhaps one more level in phase 1

We could perhaps also do 4 phase 1 per day, with a hyper-turbo one starting at 23:05

I feel like more re entries perhaps 4 would be acceptable with this stake, everything else sounds very appealing to me.

Unibet hoodie is amazing

1 hour ago, Kamon said:

The tournament worked perfectly. It was great fun!

Yes. Thanks for the tournament 🙏! It was nice playing with you guys!

And we also learned not to mess with Santa 😆 - signed by 👇😉

Scared Sci-Fi GIF

Edited by GotKot99
  • Like 1

I liked the pace of the tournement! The cheap buyin (not limited!) made the Banzai und the flipping character very funny and exciting in the beginning.

So it was up to the players to decide when they had have enough luck and gained enough chips to switch to a more serious gameplay. Thumbs up!

• Like 2