Community phased tournament test - €1000 up for grabs

Stubbe-Unibet

Now it shows in 'registered' tab that I'm also registered to Phase 1b. Unregistering works also and all the other phase 1s show up in 'registered' tab if I register to those.

Did it get fixed or something fixed it (setup issue)?

Edited by Panamera

2 minutes ago, Purps said:

@Stubbe-Unibet

Now that the late-reg is over and there's still 9 more levels of play left on phase 1, there definately needs to be a clear indicator somewhere ( on the table info box maybe ), of how much more play there is left on this phase.

Oh, I just realized I can see the current level number on the tournament lobby... Would still be nice to have it on the table also...

Edited by Purps
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Livertool said:

Can you set limited rebuys or make them 1€ each for rest of tournys? No need to waste my time on watching flips if they remain as they are 😄

Can't change that now. Would make the remaining tournaments pointless. But I do agree it should have been limited - not intentional it isn't.

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

2 minutes ago, Vepe said:

While I was playing phase a,  I could not see any other tourneys in the lobby except the phases. Not applying any filters, of course.. only at me?

Screenshot_20221019-182805.png

You have the Phase 2 tournament ID ( 31607932 ) showing on the search box. I wrote about that bug earlier. That could be blocking everything else out 🤔

Edited by Purps

9 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Can't change that now. Would make the remaining tournaments pointless. But I do agree it should have been limited - not intentional it isn't.

I guess you could upscale starting stacks of rest to match of first tourny to equal difference? Maybe it is not worth of extra job for you but that was very boring from start pokerwise 

11 minutes ago, Purps said:

The whole client closed down without any warning when I clicked to the "stats" option during the break. Haven't have that happened before so dunno what's that related to.

@ScaryOne has mentioned this one as well. Seems like a general issue

• Thanks 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

3 hours ago, Livertool said:

Look like @Rushbie will be big stack bully tomorrow. Well played 👍

Nah don't worry about tomorrorw. or the lucky run i had. GG all 🍻After getting back home from bar and heavy birthdaydrinks with buddies, was quite busy with kossu&cooking along with troubles finding good music from internet meanwhile, so apparently splashing chips in went alright this time.. not kidding btw 🤔🍻
The launch of these games came handy into a certain timewindow, and despite the splashings i did, ppl might have misunderstood the point of "pre-testing" games, and dreamed of huge wins with minimal, freee money invested. if the prizepool is 1k, and infinite rebuys are 2cents, wucha gonna do? yah you gonna splash like hell imo 😆 idk. long time to next evenings games, C U there if i dont sleep over it 😉

Spoiler

20.10tst.thumb.png.074803f274da27b29a7210421632ee48.png

Edit. Gotta make somekind of tech corner to help ppl customize window and other random

stuff..🤔🛠️🎨 nights 🍻

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

@Stubbe-Unibet

I don’t know if this an issue but caught my eye, so I thought I report it just in case:

336A2B52-F949-4441-AA96-B1ED5E5F5799.thumb.jpeg.852190f22f34bd92083491890b9f570f.jpeg

What is that next pay-jump (5) since there is no prizes in the first phase or players to eliminate? The value seemed to fluctuate between 3-5 while registration was open (of course I didn’t gaze the number whole time so it might have been something else too). After registration closed the value went to 1 and then disappeared altogether after a while.

@Stubbe-Unibet

The crash happened again when right after the start of the break I clicked to the stats. Here's the log during that time. I don't think there's anything useful there though...

[20-10-2022 14:51:28] [CASsetsManager] Texture avatar_1170.png successfully loaded. TrnId: 45, uc: 2
[20-10-2022 14:53:24] [Tournaments Cache] Requesting cached Tournaments HTTP TourMon
[20-10-2022 14:53:25] [Tournaments Cache] Cache file received (1136319)
[20-10-2022 14:54:57] [CASsetsManager] Texture avatar_1120.png successfully loaded. TrnId: 48, uc: 2
*** Logging started
[20-10-2022 14:56:25] Unibet Poker 3.21.1.4843
	OS              : Windows 10
	GPU vendor      : AMD
	GPU model       : AMD Radeon(TM) RX Vega 11 Graphics
	GPU driver      : 11.0
	Max texture size: 8192
[20-10-2022 14:56:25] Initializing startup module...

Not sure what other info would be useful...? 🤔

Edited by Purps
  • Like 1