Community phased tournament test - €1000 up for grabs

Stubbe-Unibet

16 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Feel free to submit ideas for a recurring (probably not a permanent one, but we could run it 3-5 times a year) community phased format.

Just a quick idea:

• Buyin of €0.25-€0.5
  • 1-2 re-entry per phase 1
  • Speed of phase 1 similar to the ones we just ran
  • Speed of phase 2 a fair bit slower
  • 1 week promo with 3 phase ones every day (running Wednesday to Wednesday). 16:30, 18:30, 20:30
  • €500-€1000 guarantee
  • Unique password for each phase 1
  • Community alias a requirement
  • 100% paid in phase 2
  • Perhaps one more level in phase 1

We could perhaps also do 4 phase 1 per day, with a hyper-turbo one starting at 23:05

Sounds good except is week and 3/4 phases per day bit too much? Pretty much everyone who plays few will get to phase 2.  And does system allow not paying to noncommunity aliases or manual payment 🤔

just-a-phase-hair-flip.gif.f9670d6e53b6fddcb9819afe5678179f.gif

• Stubbe-Unibet changed the title to Community phased tournament test - €1000 up for grabs

I've just unregistered so have a spare 2c lying around. Simply send me your PayPal account number and I'll send you a 50 digit pass code that you'll have to input in 3 seconds. If successful you'll receive an e-mail asking a few simple personal details like age, height and inside leg measurement. On completing the questionnaire successfully you should receive a cheque by second class mail for 2 cents, hopefully  arriving sometime next month in case UB are planning any more of these and you'll be able to play. 🍻

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

44 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

I've just unregistered so have a spare 2c lying around. Simply send me your PayPal account number and I'll send you a 50 digit pass code that you'll have to input in 3 seconds. If successful you'll receive an e-mail asking a few simple personal details like age, height and inside leg measurement. On completing the questionnaire successfully you should receive a cheque by second class mail for 2 cents, hopefully  arriving sometime next month in case UB are planning any more of these and you'll be able to play. 🍻

Happy Bear Grylls GIF by NBC