Community phased tournament test - €1000 up for grabs

Stubbe-Unibet

As you might have read in the release notes, we just added support for phased tournaments. We've got a bigger €25,000 GTD one planned for later this year, but first we'd like to do a bit of testing together with you guys 🙂

We've just added the first phased tournaments to the client. They've got a buyin of just €0.02 and you can get to play for €1000 in the phase two. We're running 5 phase 1 tournaments during the next couple of days and then we've got the phase 2 tomorrow at 20:00 CEST.
You can enter multiple phase 1 tournaments, even if you've already qualified for phase 2 (your biggest stack will be carried forward)

The password to enter the tournament is community

Please do report all issues you may come across! And I'd of course also love to just get your feedback on the implementation.

First 8 to like this post will get a tikiet for the tournament. 

There is one known issue: The prizepool column for Phase 1's (except the first one) is empty.

First tournament in the client already. Type "phase" in the search or use the dedicated phased filter

image.thumb.png.d1eec5dcc8e9e73fd23e3422cdaf5937.png

• Like 20
  • Haha 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

6 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Anyone else with this issue?

Works fine for me too. Registered on first two and it shows me in both on under the "registered" tab.

image.jpeg.098772bdc4d798c1e28280f2956fe5e8.jpeg

Edited by Purps
better image

19 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

That's odd. Working fine here. Anyone else with this issue?

image.thumb.png.1e414bbf59257663787b5d8f2271e1b5.png

Registered on mobile for phase 1a and phase 1b. Showed both. Logged to desktop client and it shows that I'm only registered to phase 1a. Then logged back to mobile, and same issue, shows only phase 1a on registered tab.

Edit: now it shows that I'm not registered at all, however I am.

IMG_20221019_154130.jpg

Edited by Panamera

6 minutes ago, Panamera said:

Registered on mobile for phase 1a and phase 1b. Showed both. Logged to desktop client and it shows that I'm only registered to phase 1a. Then logged back to mobile, and same issue, shows only phase 1a on registered tab.

Logging off must be problem then. Didn't check when i initially regged but when i entered client later it showed like that.

Interesting.

Haven’t registered yet, so cannot say. But looking at the phase1 tournament lobbies, player name “livertool” seems to be in all of them and “Santa68” in 1a & 1b. Don’t know what is seen in “Registered” of course.

Maybe a login issue as said above. Have to check later personally.

Thanks for the ticket, every little helps, kerching.

Registered successfully to both of today's. 👍

Edited by GR1ZZL3R

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png