Drunk cooking

Livertool

You could make some stuffed potatoes (stuffed with the meat and onion). Preferably with some herbs and spices added 😅 and a bit of parmesan or other cheese would help as well.

With more ingredients: you could also boil and mash the potatoes (preferably need some cream/milk and butter for the mash). Chop the onion and mix it with the meat. Take the meat mixture, throw in a couple of eggs and some spices, add it to a tray and throw it in the oven. After 20 minutes or so, add the mashed potatoes on top with lots of cheddar or whatever cheese you can get ahold of 😄 and back in the oven until the cheese is nice and lightly brown

• Like 3

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

Delicious, greasy onionrings on top of cubeshaped, medium beefs and deepfried potatoserpentine after spinning them against cheese grater with a fork and cordless drill driver. Snatch some green for decoration from the neighbour grandma's flowerbench, and spill some ketchup on them with circular motion for the instant michelin star. Get two stars if nearby hipster buys it for 200€ and a photo is found on instagram 😄 EZ

Edited by Rushbie
  • Like 4

Great tips, especially

2 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

mash the potatoes (preferably need some cream/milk and butter for the mash)

I just luv mash and potatoes overall, italians can keep their pasta, asians their rice or noodles, i am all in with potato and other root veggies too 😄

Thought about going with mash and sauce but lazy fucker as i am i let oven do the work and went some sort of "lasagne" with potatoes instead of pasta. Should not put cheese right away but that is why this is drunken cooking thread, room to improve. Might not look like michelin but taste is good enough for food coma 😎

IMG_20221013_184909_123.thumb.jpg.2b22f04a9d9c096900479646df2e02e6.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...

The wife is on the night shift at work, the daughter is at grandma's, the lights are out, so why not throw a party for yourself?
Chunks of smoked salmon (fillets not for micro-limit players) + non-alcoholic beer (I'm still waiting for anti-depressants to come out with alcohol) + the new season of Clarkson's Farm (I'm from a farming village myself, so I like it) = non-stop party in the office.

photo_2023-02-11_20-49-08.thumb.jpg.b1f8a3033be47e7886d95ff3b4f3c2ee.jpg

• Like 5

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Rushbie said:

Match made in heaven😄

20240330_050017.thumb.jpg.90a132316d1bef3e55d694f5a95afc9d.jpg

You have very neat (and girly 😝 ) way of using mustard tube. This is what mine looks like 🧐

IMG_20240330_114920.thumb.jpg.bc0c950c405db2e40e5f509ab2abcfc9.jpg

Prefer hotter mustard and to pimp it up to "deluxe version" with some chopped onions and xtra ham. Ez, cheap, fast and good enough to eat now and then. Underestimated delicacy 😄

• Haha 2