Win 2 hands in hexapro holding AA and win

penguin50

Are you kidding me, that is close to impossible unless you play 1000s of games (It`s not fair) i do like to do all the challenges but this one will be  just too expensive 

The December challenge had  (be dealt AA in NLH) which took me 3 hours playing 3 tables at the same time but in this January missions you have to do it twice AND WIN THE HAND.

Who ever suggested to put this into level 4 missions should be shot,hanged, and forced to right a 1,000 lines ( i will not do this again i will not do this again i will not do this again.

If anyone manages to do this challenge i would love to know how many games you played to get it.

Just imagine you you got the AA and then lost the hand, you would need a new computer screen.

1255767513_2022-01-0102_49_38-UnibetPokerv3_14.0.png.8d8ef8e2bf0e945c71cf913cb3f93e2e.png

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

I do agree it's one of the tougher ones and should perhaps just have been one hand instead of two.

However, it's every 220 hands you get dealt AA so it won't exactly require thousands of tournaments.

I'll make a community offer. If you manage to win one hand with AA, I'll complete the mission for you, if you post a screenshot in this thread 🙂

EDIT: I'll have to withdraw my previous offer of manually completing the mission for everyone posting here. I'll only be doing so for the first 5 that post in this thread (having completed 50% of the HexaPro mission, step 4).

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions

17 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I do agree it's one of the tougher ones and should perhaps just have been one hand instead of two.

However, it's every 220 hands you get dealt AA so it won't exactly require thousands of tournaments.

I'll make a community offer. If you manage to win one hand with AA, I'll complete the mission for you, if you post a screenshot in this thread 🙂

So you need 440 hands in average. And we are not talking about winning the hand and to do so in a high variance game. Its great that we MAY dont need thousands of games for that...

The community deal is fine, but one winning hand would be the ideal here anyway. 

1 hour ago, cris1285 said:

So you need 440 hands in average. And we are not talking about winning the hand and to do so in a high variance game. Its great that we MAY dont need thousands of games for that...

The community deal is fine, but one winning hand would be the ideal here anyway. 

What's the math behind your 440 hands? You don't lose half the hands you have AA (unless you're Merenitsu 🤣), especially not in a 3 handed turbo format. And no, there's no "may not". It's certain you won't need thousands of games. If we say you play just 15 hands per tournament and "thousands" mean 2000, that's 30,000 hands = more than 136 times you're dealt AA. 
If you play €1 HexaPro tournaments you'll likely end up paying less than €3 in rake to complete this part of the mission, and the other two parts require very little rake. Completing it gives you €2.886 in value from freespins + €7.5 value from the freeroll (estimate based on previous months and mission difficulty).

The fact that +300% rakeback is considered so bad and incredibly difficult really says it all in terms of how good the monthly missions are 🙂 

Now that I've done the numbers, I'll have to withdraw my previous offer of manually completing the mission for everyone posting here. I'll only be doing so for the first 5 that post in this thread (having completed 50% of the HexaPro mission, step 4). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

IMO it should be said be dealt 2x AA in hexapro. Getting them is hard as it is and winning in especially hexapro  🤪

Anyway feels like it will be my only 2nd time i will not finish the missions. First time was the second time x10 multiplier. Finished once x10 multiplier on last day of the month, didnt win it but somehow it felt like winning the tournament 😆

All those hexapro things 🤢

Instead get 3x into 1,5multiplier=play 5 hexas

Instead win 1=play 3

Win 3x1,5 multiplier=play 8

All those would be better and not tilting. You would know when its ending...

Its all great for those grinding Hexas but its too tilting for others, trying to hit right multiplier on on top of that win it with aces 🤧 Pretty much hardest missions ever in Unibet :classic_ninja:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

1 hour ago, Evarb said:

This has to be one of the most ridiculous mission ever and even with community boost its simply not worth to do. And i thought getting 10x multiplayer was hard silly me.

Just out of curiosity, how good should the RB be, for you to be incentivised by it? As mentioned above, it's +300% rakeback (and likely a lot more than that, if few complete the step 4, which it sounds like). Does it need to be 500-600%, or?

Again, I'm not saying I'm a fan of this particular mission, but it doesn't really seem like you guys understand the value (or you've got bad experiences with HexaPro 😄)

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Just out of curiosity, how good should the RB be, for you to be incentivised by it? As mentioned above, it's +300% rakeback (and likely a lot more than that, if few complete the step 4, which it sounds like). Does it need to be 500-600%, or?

Again, I'm not saying I'm a fan of this particular mission, but it doesn't really seem like you guys understand the value (or you've got bad experiences with HexaPro 😄)

Dare I suggest the majority of micro stakes players will look at this and think, "That's going to be a lot of games, can I afford it?" rather than "Hang on a minute, I've just done the calculations and that's incredible RB value!"  🤔

• Like 4

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

39 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Im not saying the rewards are bad im saying that this particular mission is bad and its not worth to complete lvl 4 beacuse of it.

4 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Completing it gives you €2.886 in value from freespins + €7.5 value from the freeroll (estimate based on previous months and mission difficulty).

Also lets be honest in reality those €2886 value in freespins comes down to €5 euro  for most  people.

Edited by Evarb
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Unibet hoodie is amazing

11 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Dare I suggest the majority of micro stakes players will look at this and think, "That's going to be a lot of games, can I afford it?" rather than "Hang on a minute, I've just done the calculations and that's incredible RB value!"  🤔

Of course. I have made it clear I don't really love the mission, but it is great value, and even when that's explained, people still don't like it: that's what I find interesting 🙂

10 minutes ago, Evarb said:

Im not saying the rewards are bad im saying that this particular mission is bad and its not worth to complete lvl 4 beacuse of it.

Also lets be honest in reality those €2886 value in freespins comes down to €5 euro  for most  people.

And that's totally fair. I'm just wondering how much RB you'd want.

At the end of the day, the missions aren't exactly making a lot of money for us - it's the worst ROI promotion, by far, due to "abuse" - and 300% RB is pretty damn generous if you ask me. There really has to be tougher missions like this one. FYI I'm also 75% sure this will be the year where we stop monthly missions in their current format and implement more personalized or at least segmented missions, to offer more value to the casual players and less value to those solely hunting for max value.
So while I don't necessarily love this particular mission, it's not because of how "hard" it is to complete, and I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing that some of you are turned off by it - probably actually a good thing 😉 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

FYI I'm also 75% sure this will be the year where we stop monthly missions in their current format

Honestly I think missions in this current format are waste of time on both end (I mean players and yours). I think your serious players don't give a fk on these missions and the microstakers who have the value in it, can't afford these kind of missions no matter it is 300 or 600% rakeback.

Edited by Sparrow473

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Wut ????🤔

You get 30 spins of 10 cents = €3. However, the RTP isn't 100% so you end up with €2.886 theoretical value

23 minutes ago, Sparrow473 said:

Honestly I think missions in this current format are waste of time on both end (I mean players and yours). I think your serious players don't give a fk on these missions and the microstakers who have the value in it, can't afford these kind of missions no matter it is 300 or 600% rakeback.

The last part you're wrong about, depending on your definition of "microstakes", but as mentioned above I do agree the current setup isn't amazing as it offers way too much value to a certain group of players and too little value to a different set of players.

The monthly missions have never been for the "serious players" and don't think they ever will be. We have plenty of other promotions (and loyalty) for the regs.

34 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

You get 30 spins of 10 cents = €3. However, the RTP isn't 100% so you end up with €2.886 theoretical value

Yup, nevermind. One below is the one i meant to quote and use your quote as correction of value of spins 😄

2 hours ago, Evarb said:

1 hour ago, P0kerM0nk said:

Not that I'm personally interested lol but does open jamming AA and everyone folding count as a win? 😀

Must do, it says win holding AA as hole cards. My favourite is holding AA in the bb and everyone folds. 🤣 Maybe doesn't happen as often in Hexas but it sure seems to in cash. 😥

• Haha 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

11 minutes ago, GR1ZZL3R said:

Must do, it says win holding AA as hole cards. My favourite is holding AA in the bb and everyone folds. 🤣 Maybe doesn't happen as often in Hexas but it sure seems to in cash. 😥

Really? Even if both opponents fold you were still holding AA as hole cards.

9 hours ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Now that I've done the numbers, I'll have to withdraw my previous offer of manually completing the mission for everyone posting here. I'll only be doing so for the first 5 that post in this thread (having completed 50% of the HexaPro mission, step 4). 

Yes.PNG.fd09dbecc7c29fe220609ed8beb314c7.PNG

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I really like the monthly missions:

1. It gives great value.

2. I like to try every format of poker, but I don't like to grind one format. So this missions is just perfect for me. (Not this "AA hexapro" mission, but this kind of missions are very rare) . 

Of course it's easy to get used to the good things, but I have to agree with @Stubbe-Unibet: It's a great offer. 

• Like 1