Unibet Open Qualifier tree changes - Have your say!

Andy-Relax

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 9:01 PM, Pionrj said:

But could you please fix that thing too, where after gtd has been passed it generates i.e. 10€ tickets untill there's enough for another 50€ ticket? (...) I don't think anyone would mind that change. 

I would mind, because I work my way up from the lowest level, and if I can't win that X. qualifier, I have the chance (bigger chance) to try again the same level.

If it's still a question, option B).

Same reason everybody says. Every fifth player wins.

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2021 at 1:07 PM, psrquack said:

Is there any termin when the changes come alive @Andy-Unibet?

On 10/18/2021 at 9:42 AM, Andy-Unibet said:

Next few weeks if we can get everything sorted. Will announce any changes when they are confirmed.

@Andy-Unibet

Howdy. Is there anything confirmed yet regarding this?

Would be nice to know which of the earlier routes should I keep on grinding. And also what will happen to the tickets that would no longer have any use after the changes eventually happen? 🙂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Purps said:

@Andy-Unibet

Howdy. Is there anything confirmed yet regarding this?

Would be nice to know which of the earlier routes should I keep on grinding. And also what will happen to the tickets that would no longer have any use after the changes eventually happen? 🙂

Unless there are any last minute changes we'll be moving to route B as it was the overwhelming favourite with customers. I expect this will happen after the UO next month but will need to confirm with Leo. Regarding the tickets, we'll do a couple of different things based on the ticket values and how many customers have. We'll likely combine tickets where we can (2x €25 will become 1x €50) so you're not going back a step in the tree. 

Will try and get details nailed down in team meeting today and update with how everything will work going forward.

• Thanks 2

Poker Janitor

47 minutes ago, Andy-Unibet said:

Unless there are any last minute changes we'll be moving to route B as it was the overwhelming favourite with customers.

Let' me ask "the nobody cares and go and deposit" question: this means the freeroll pp will change from 8*€1 UO tickets pp to 4*€2 tickets one?

48 minutes ago, psrquack said:

Let' me ask "the nobody cares and go and deposit" question: this means the freeroll pp will change from 8*€1 UO tickets pp to 4*€2 tickets one?

I expect they'll become multiple 40c payouts and a couple €2 up top.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

We'll be implementing the following changes on Dec 13th:

• Single Unibet Open qualifying tree of 40c -> €2 -> €10 -> €50 -> €250 -> €1,100
  • Tickets for all steps added to Bonus Shop (This will be done before 13th Dec for all stakes except 40c)
  • New Exchanger for €2 -> 40c added and obsolete exchangers removed
  • For customers with active €1 tickets, for every 2x €1 in their account, 1x €2 ticket will be credited. If the customer has an odd number of €1 tickets, we'll give a €2 ticket. Example: Customer has 7x €1 tickets. They're be credited 4x €2 tickets.
  • For customers with active €4 tickets, these will be converted into 2x €2 tickets. If the customer has 5x €4 tickets we will convert into 2x €10 on request.
  • For customers with active €25 tickets, for every 2x €25 in their account, 1x €50 ticket will be credited. If the customer has an odd number of €25 tickets, we'll give 3x €10 tickets. Example: Customer has 3x €25 tickets. They'll be credited 1x €50 and 3x €10.
  • Payouts for freerolls/centrolls will be updated to reflect the single tree

We'd like to thank everyone that took the time to vote and provide feedback.

• Like 7

Poker Janitor

• 2 weeks later...

@Andy-Unibet

Maybe there is a chance for 0.40c sats every hour since 12cet. 12-16cet no guarantess or as little as 1-2tickets [something similar like UKtour was runnin] and just maybe some in hyper format, just like 0,20c sats. 2e sats will probably take place 1e sats slots, and here also there could be one or two a day in hyper format. 

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

On 11/25/2021 at 10:12 AM, Andy-Unibet said:

We'll be implementing the following changes on Dec 13th:

• Single Unibet Open qualifying tree of 40c -> €2 -> €10 -> €50 -> €250 -> €1,100
  • Tickets for all steps added to Bonus Shop (This will be done before 13th Dec for all stakes except 40c)
  • New Exchanger for €2 -> 40c added and obsolete exchangers removed
  • For customers with active €1 tickets, for every 2x €1 in their account, 1x €2 ticket will be credited. If the customer has an odd number of €1 tickets, we'll give a €2 ticket. Example: Customer has 7x €1 tickets. They're be credited 4x €2 tickets.
  • For customers with active €4 tickets, these will be converted into 2x €2 tickets. If the customer has 5x €4 tickets we will convert into 2x €10 on request.
  • For customers with active €25 tickets, for every 2x €25 in their account, 1x €50 ticket will be credited. If the customer has an odd number of €25 tickets, we'll give 3x €10 tickets. Example: Customer has 3x €25 tickets. They'll be credited 1x €50 and 3x €10.
  • Payouts for freerolls/centrolls will be updated to reflect the single tree

We'd like to thank everyone that took the time to vote and provide feedback.

Due to a public holiday on Monday and the end of UOS/client release yesterday the proposed changes are being completed today.

We're having a slight issue with the bulk ticket crediting so you might find you're missing some tickets just now. We have a list of everything you had before work started so you will receive what you are due... I might just be doing it all manually 😞

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Poker Janitor

If the customer has 5x €4 tickets we will convert into 2x €10 on request

@Andy-Unibet

Im just sitting on over 100 2e tickets since i had [too] many 4e tickets. Can you exchange some of them for 10e [20x10 maybe]? With may expiration date if possible.

Exchanger 2e----->5x0,40e is asking for 10e ticket 

Centroll still with 4e tickets

Edited by jerry
  • Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

2 minutes ago, Purps said:

@jerry

Sorry about the off-topic, but has it been you that I've been chatting with quite a bit on these? 😄

Chatting where? Dont really know what this is about 

Edited by jerry
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, jerry said:

If the customer has 5x €4 tickets we will convert into 2x €10 on request

@Andy-Unibet

Im just sitting on over 100 2e tickets since i had [too] many 4e tickets. Can you exchange some of them for 10e [20x10 maybe]? With may expiration date if possible.

Exchanger 2e----->5x0,40e is asking for 10e ticket 

Centroll still with 4e tickets

Exchanger updated.
Centroll updated and new ones will appear later.

Will sort tickets now.

Edit: Tickets done. Expiry has to be changed manually so let me know in Feb if you have tickets near expiry and I'll extend at that point.

• Thanks 1

Poker Janitor