Unibet Open Qualifier tree changes - Have your say!

Andy-Relax

10 hours ago, marto said:

Hello @Andy-Unibet, I also have a request for ticket exchange, if possible. Currently got 205 x 2Euro tickets, could it be possible to exchange 105 of them for 21 x 10 Euro Unibet Open ones? 

Exchanged now.

10 hours ago, Merenitsu said:

@Andy-UnibetI'm wondering what the prize system will be. The same? Are you taking an hour and a half to recoup your buy-in?

Not sure what you're referring to?

Poker Janitor

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 1:36 PM, mamrot said:

Hi @Leo-Unibet@Andy-Unibet

is there any chance to introduce €2 flips to €10 UNIBET OPEN?

If so, I suggest 19:20CEST, 20:20CEST and 21:20CEST (5mins before major satties).

I would be happy to see these flips.

Best regards,

Robert

@Leo-Unibet@Andy-Unibet

Any chance for the same thing with 0,40? :classic_ninja:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2021 at 2:29 PM, Andy-Unibet said:

Exchanger updated.
Centroll updated and new ones will appear later.

Will sort tickets now.

Edit: Tickets done. Expiry has to be changed manually so let me know in Feb if you have tickets near expiry and I'll extend at that point.

@Andy-Unibet

20x10e of my UO tickets will expire tomorrow at 14:37. Can you please extend them? This will be my last asking 

Thank you

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/31/2021 at 11:08 AM, Andy-Unibet said:

Hi everyone, 

We're looking to consolidate the two existing Unibet Open qualifier tries down to a single route to make things easier to understand. There are two possible options we're looking at just now: -

A) €0.20 -> €1 -> €5 -> €25 -> €250 -> €1,100

or

B) €0.40 -> €2 -> €10 -> €50 -> €250 -> €1,100

We'd like your input on which of these you would prefer and any reasoning behind why you made that decision. Please post A or B and your reasons below.

Regardless of which route we end up using exchangers will stay and we'll make sure there are ways you can migrate tickets that don't work in the new system.

A

• 2 weeks later...

@Andy-Unibet  @Stubbe-Unibet

Hey guys. Some time ago you changed expiration time for 10e tickets. I could agree 6 months was too long but now every new ticket is only 14 days. Those from flips or won back from 10e tournament i could agree 14 days is ok, but those won in 2e mtts and exchanger could be valid longer. When i will start playing tickets that end in september things could get ugly for me, and i think for most hoarders out there. 31 or 60 days for tickets won in 2e mtts? Please consider.

One thing about 10e flips. Could you please make them just like 2e ones? 9 people max with 1 ticket guaranteed. It is a lot better for variance with 4 more paid places.

And one other suggestion, maybe one qualifier a day could be 6handed for spicing the things a little? Maybe its good shout for those 0,40 ones, so they run little faster?

16 minutes ago, jerry said:

@Andy-Unibet  @Stubbe-Unibet

Hey guys. Some time ago you changed expiration time for 10e tickets. I could agree 6 months was too long but now every new ticket is only 14 days. Those from flips or won back from 10e tournament i could agree 14 days is ok, but those won in 2e mtts and exchanger could be valid longer. When i will start playing tickets that end in september things could get ugly for me, and i think for most hoarders out there. 31 or 60 days for tickets won in 2e mtts? Please consider.

One thing about 10e flips. Could you please make them just like 2e ones? 9 people max with 1 ticket guaranteed. It is a lot better for variance with 4 more paid places.

And one other suggestion, maybe one qualifier a day could be 6handed for spicing the things a little? Maybe its good shout for those 0,40 ones, so they run little faster?

Exchanger rules and the validity periods are there to stop hoarding, why would be increase the validity? If I had my way the exchanger tickets would have been 7 days, you got lucky 🙂 You don't need a month to play a €2 tournament that runs multiple times a day so the ticket validity isn't going to change.

Poker Janitor

@Andy-Unibet 

Im MIGHTY confused now.How im breaking the rules? I dont exchange 50e into 10e. I exchange 10e into 2e ones. There is nothing in the rules how much of 10e i should have to be able to exchange them for 2e. Its only how many of 2e ones i have.

I have 28x10e and 25x2e [just exchanged one 10e ticket cause i had 20 of 2e tickets]

Just like is stated here

• You're only allowed to exchange €10 tickets when you've got less than or exactly 20 * €2 Unibet Live tickets at the time that you buy in to the Exchange Tournament.

Edited by jerry

3 minutes ago, jerry said:

@Andy-Unibet 

Im MIGHTY confused now.How im breaking the rules? I dont exchange 50e into 10e. I exchange 10e into 2e ones. There is nothing in the rules how much of 10e i should have to be able to exchange them for 2e. Its only how many of 2e ones i have.

I have 28x10e and 25x2e [just exchanged one 10e ticket cause i had 20 of 2e tickets]

Just like is stated here

• You're only allowed to exchange €10 tickets when you've got less than or exactly 20 * €2 Unibet Live tickets at the time that you buy in to the Exchange Tournament.

@jerry I edited my last post, it's quite hard to track historical ticket count. Apologies.

Poker Janitor

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@Andy-Unibet

Many times registration ends before time is running out. Registration in the screenshot should be open till 20:05 and it ended at 19:50. It happen from time to time and is little annoying :classic_rolleyes:

Przechwytywanie.PNG