Bundesliga Fantasy

Purps

2 minutes ago, WuDu said:

@Livertool Scamming the system to avoid negative points, still doesn't net you positive points, though...

paris hilton wtf GIF

image.thumb.png.a8dfe5f6677fe313ef2f7170ffdbbe20.png

Was expecting worse, however you guys were practically riding Kimmich to the glory land (in addition to Thuram vs Plea), well, seems like I have to add Joshua next week as well.

Musiala so far the #1 striker after two matchdays. He could be yours for another additional 400 K!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 

Also, the Magicadil/Brocky-award for shooting yourself in the foot goes to @Purps this week!

image.png.f6640e5e68a317abc341e745718638c5.png

Match on Friday, Guerreiro scores 14 points as your star player. 

Not Great Ok GIF by Sky España

He then makes Angelino his star player, who comes up with 12 points.

Season 4 Ok GIF by Power

An OK result, but @Purps smells blood in the water and goes for Scally vs the Smurfs...

Oh Come On The Office GIF

@cris1285 with a great start to the year, I think I'll be poaching Kainz and Kimmich next week from your team...

I feel for @Purps, i fell in the same trap many times. This time i ducked up my goalkeeper... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/15/2022 at 12:20 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

I managed to remove a midfielder by mistake - who had 5 points - when I didn't have any replacement to put on the pitch 😄 

Been there done that. So i'll give same advice that i received from purps when i messed up that you can change formation too just in case you have unplayed player for another position.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Too lazy to read rules. Is there any downside to just doing max subs every round? - other than not being able to do that with a pure schalke team. 

Any point deductions for substitutions? 

Do you mean transfers from matchday to matchday? No downside to replacing 5 players, however sometimes you simply don't have to. Currently, I'm sitting on 4 changes, don't know if I'll make a 5th one this week. 

• Thanks 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

Do you mean transfers from matchday to matchday? No downside to replacing 5 players, however sometimes you simply don't have to. Currently, I'm sitting on 4 changes, don't know if I'll make a 5th one this week. 

So we can change 5 players, i thought only 3? What the heck was this then???? Again fooled by @WuDu, like Trump he is unable to play fair 😋

OK, @Livertool is also not realistic anymore, since he needs to replace 5 players for this week alone.

If i needed to change 5 and could have changed 5, what was the problem?

Anyhow, i guess i am that good that i can give some handicap but those days are over, now that i know this it will smooth sailing towards top 👊

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, WuDu said:

Kainz, Kimmich and? 😄

I got a player for 1m, surprisingly cheap. Playing earlier so not a problem if not showing up at all (doubt it though). 

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

So we can change 5 players, i thought only 3? What the heck was this then???? Again fooled by @WuDu, like Trump he is unable to play fair 😋

If i needed to change 5 and could have changed 5, what was the problem?

Anyhow, i guess i am that good that i can give some handicap but those days are over, now that i know this it will smooth sailing towards top 👊

OK boomer, it's time to clean your glasses:

image.png.859b210bff38725effe4d51485e4326e.png

32 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Kainz, Kimmich and? 😄

I got a player for 1m, surprisingly cheap. Playing earlier so not a problem if not showing up at all (doubt it though). 

Maybe I pick up Kainz and Kimmich, maybe I don't, who knows? But I might go in another direction this week...

Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother

Malen is definitely getting the boot though!

• Haha 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

1 hour ago, Livertool said:

Used all 5 transfers but fked up a bit 😩 Question: once i've made my transfers, is it possible still to change them?

Once you confirm, your transfers are final. However if you don't hit confirm, your potential changes will still show up once you log in again.

Pro tip: Take some of your players out, add some new ones, but don't hit confirm until Friday or so. Potential lineups are coming out on Thursday. However the Bundesliga.de as well as the kicker.de lineups are far from accurate.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2022 at 9:46 AM, cris1285 said:

Kainz, Kimmich and? 😄

Interesting that everybody went with 3 Gladbach players this week but only @cris1285 and I picked up JBG. He should be getting playing time, question is if he'll be starting tomorrow. With the exception of Haller, everybody is back on the training pitch for the BVB.

On 8/19/2022 at 9:01 PM, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Feeling good about this round. Road to the top has commenced 😄 

Even leading @Livertool now! 

Happy Thanks GIF

image.png.ee29e6f28910cd791539c30bf85f89ef.png

I'll probably end up with >100 points which is OK, but @cris1285 might really pull it off to be ahead of me after MD 5. Maybe @Purps as well. All in all, not too happy with my team right now: Reus, JBG and Frimpong are definitely heading towards the chopping block!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Livertool said:

mu0.jpg.3d546bdf8c99639f53eea82e3937a45a.jpg

oops-aquaman.gif.a0c876f8ee5eee8b74841f5c122e5ea5.gif

Oh great, the one time I made my changes one day early! 3 points from Ritsu Doan flushed down the toilet...🚽

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Stubbe-Unibet said:

Used max subs this time. It's getting serious 😄

Terodde sacrificed, which hurts my soul, but I think he might start on the bench for the next one, so Bülter taking over.

image.thumb.png.e4afaad42ef8a741d4d2fd8a41df4ee9.png

Whaaat? 10 Bundesliga players and only 5 from Schalke? Someone hacked his account.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, cris1285 said:

Whaaat? 10 Bundesliga players and only 5 from Schalke? Someone hacked his account.

I know, I know. At least no players from BXB, that's where I draw the line. If Larsson becomes a starter, he's a certain addition to the team and I'll probably get Terodde back for next week. Was too tempting to bring in old Schalke flop Gregoritsch when they have the early game this week against Bochum.

• Like 1

Check the latest poker release notes. Have a look at our poker promotions